*4916-4920*

Chapter 4916: Get rid of the Hongzhuang!

The more dangerous you are, the more calm you must be.

Only in this way, can we quickly come up with a feasible way.

Di Beichen nodded slightly, "Since we can come in, we will definitely find a way to get out, but I have to think carefully about how to get out."

Mo Yunjue and others were also thinking about a feasible way.

At the same time, other cultivators have begun to try to blast this layer of restriction with their strength.

This time, everyone used all their strength, and their desire to survive was swelling in their hearts, and no one wanted to stay here anymore.

For this, Baili Hongzhuang just glanced at it and didn't care too much.

She understands that this method simply won't work.

Just as they could not get in with brute force before, now it is impossible to get out with brute force.

"We had to wait when we came in, but now it's useless to go out so and must wait."

Baili's Hongzhuang's white fingers tapped her chin, phoenix eyes flashed with lights of doubts.

"Master, does the stone still react?" The white lion couldn't help asking.

As a contract beast, it is not as affected by the human race, even if it has been eye-hot before, but it will soon calm down.

Baili Hongzhuang shook her head, "The stone has no other reaction except to keep me awake when I am bewitched."

"As far as the current situation is concerned, the most likely manifestation of the ruins is undoubtedly the word greed."

Di Beichen's thoughtful voice slowly sounded, "As long as we don't have greed for everything here, then it won't be dangerous to us.

Maybe we need to get rid of this when we leave."

"I think so too." Mo Yunjue nodded, "We must get rid of the greed in our hearts before we can leave here."

Hearing, everyone looked at each other. This seemed to be the most feasible way.

"In this way, we can only rely on ourselves to go out."

Baili Hongzhuang and others looked at each other, and suddenly stopped hesitating.

Since everything can only depend on oneself, there is no point in saying more about other things.

Baili Hongzhuang closed her eyes, recalling the various things she had seen since she entered into the ruins before.

Then, the bewitching voice rang in her mind again, shaking her heart.

"Come on, all the precious treasures you want are here."

"I can give you everything you want."

"Don't struggle anymore, as long as you follow me now."

However, no matter how bewitching this voice is, Baili Hongzhuang's heart is extremely firm.

"No matter how many babies you have, I won't be moved.

"Everything I want, I will exchange it through my own efforts without your help."

All of this is unattractive to me, just keep your treasure for yourself!"

A bright light flashed between Baili Hongzhuang eyes, Immediately afterwards, Baili Hongzhuang stood up without hesitation and walked towards the door!