*5101-5105*

Chapter 5101: Powerful, dark power!

"This is the power and horror of the dark power."

Xiao Sewu's face was pale. She had only heard of the hugeness caused by dark attribute practitioners hundreds of years ago. Influence.

It's just that because it didn't happen in front of her eyes, she never felt too much.

It wasn't until this moment, after she really saw it, that she understood how terrifying all this was.

This kind of ability is beyond her cognition.

You can summon so many skeletons to fight for yourself. How could an ordinary cultivator be his opponent?

"It's no wonder that dark power is intolerable. Such power is really unacceptable."

Listening to Xiao Se Wu's words, Lin Qianqian stood up for the first time. The fair and pretty face was full of dissatisfaction.

"Xiao Sewu, what are you talking about?

This tree has always exuded the power of light, isn't it also so evil?

What's so great about the light attribute? Yes, why should the light attribute be sought after, and Beichen is the dark attribute, so everyone should spurn it?"

"Yes!" Shangguan Yingying also stood up, "Don't forget, if it's not The skeleton army summoned by Beichen, you are now a corpse!"

Xiao Sewu looked at Lin Qianqian and Shangguan Yingying blankly. Such words really made her unable to refute.

At this moment, everyone's eyes gradually changed.

It is true that everyone believed that this tree was a sacred tree before, but later they realized that in fact, everything before this tree was just an illusion, and it was so gloomy.

"Who can guarantee that practitioners with the light attribute are all good people?" Di Shaofeng raised his voice, "Killing a boatman with one shot is too general."

"This is also true. The ruins we went to were not all light powers, and it turned out that we almost lost our lives there?"

"This dark power looks like Although it was a bit gloomy, it had the effect of saving us all."

Everyone talked a lot, and the original view was also affected by this subtle influence.

"In my opinion, this power itself is not good or bad, it's just that It depends on the nature of the cultivator who masters the power."

Chen Feng's voice rang, and his eyes burst with wise light. For him, he has never had any prejudice against the dark attribute.

Power is just power, It doesn't have any attributes, and the reason it plays a role depends on the cultivator it masters.

Just because of the way the power is displayed, it repels it, which is very one-sided in itself.

"That's right, didn't Di Beichen help us? "Murong scenic spot head.

As Xiao Sewu watched everyone helping Di Beichen to speak, her complexion changed again.

As a cultivator of the Guangming Holy Society, this view It's already deeply ingrained in her heart.

According to her idea, this should be the perception of every cultivator.

But the situation shown now makes her understand that it is not Everyone thinks so.

Even if she wants to refute, facing so many mouths, it is obviously useless!

"Beichen, while the skeleton army is able to resist the monsters, let's hurry up and chop down this tree!"