*4676-4680*

Chapter 4676: Are you going to fix us?

"Master Jun, thank you so much." Xiao Sewu gratefully said, "I will definitely find a way to return it to you when I go back."

Jun Lingxun smiled. "Miss Xiao, you are so polite.

I think we are friends. This is just a small gift. Don't you care.

Don't Miss Xiao think so?"

Hearing, Xiao Sewu paused, and then the smile on her face became brighter.

Lin Yiyi on the side couldn't help but snorted when she saw it, "hypocritical!"

"Second Cousin, if this bright vine is really taken by Xiao Sewu, then it will be very troublesome."

Lin Yiyi is a little anxious. If Xiao Sewu gets along with them, the improvement of Xiao Sewu will have no affect on them, but now the relationship between Xiao Family and Jun family is so close, then no matter how high their status is, it is a big trouble for them.

Lin Qianqian's complexion is also a little gloomy, "We have to find a way to grab this bright vine."

"Unfortunately, we didn't get the news before, and we didn't carry it with us. For a baby of equal value, if you go back now, it must be too late."

Lin Taxing's eyes are deep and complicated, and it is definitely not a good thing for them to become stronger opponents.

It's just that it's obviously not easy to stop all of this now.

Unless Xiao Sewu and the others get their hands, they will rob, but now that many forces in Qishui City have gathered, it is almost impossible to take action and not be targeted. At that time, it will only cause the contradiction between the two families to break out early.

"The stall owner, these three things should be able to change your bright vine together, right?" Xiao Sewu said again.

The stall owner looked at the three things in front of him, but his expression remained the same as before, "These three things are good, but"

"Is this not enough?" Xiao Sewu wrinkled. Raising her brows, she knew in her heart that if it were a hundred-year bright vine, these three things were enough, but if it were a thousand-year bright vine, this was obviously not enough.

It's just that, based on the content written above, the old man probably didn't recognize the year.

If this is the case, why is he not agreeing?

"I won't exchange." The old man smiled and waved his hand.

As soon as these words came out, the complexions of Xiao Sewu and Jun Lingxun became difficult to look.

"The stall owner, did you deliberately fix us?"

Jun Lingxun's eyes were gloomy, and his low voice was threatening and unhappy. Could it be that the other party didn't want to exchange light vines at all, just deliberately plan to tease them?

"If I don't want to exchange it, I won't exchange it. What does it matter if I won't exchange it?"

"As far as I know, many people have come to exchange for this bright vine, but you have never promise, do you want to find out who has any treasures, and then you will start secretly, right?"

Jun Lingxun's eyes are very long, he thought this stall owner was very strange from the beginning, and the treasures he took out were real. It's too much, but now that so many people have come, he just doesn't make an exchange, saying that if it's not because he has ulterior motives, he won't believe it.