*4686-4690*

Chapter 4686: We underestimated her!

"Elder, we all said according to your previous instructions, but I didn't expect the second young master of the Emperor family to be so uncomfortable. After being provoked several times by us, he agreed. I think they must be regretting it now." Jun Liyun, the second young master of the Jun family, said with a smile.

Jun Lingxun frowned slightly. If he heard the news before, he would never think there was any problem, but since seeing Baili Hongzhuang's performance in the underground market, he suddenly felt he underestimated Baili Hongzhuang.

"They knew that this is an impossible bet and agreed, will there be any fraud in this?" Jun Lingxun couldn't help but said.

Hearing that, Jun Liyun waved his hand quickly, "How is it possible? In this situation, it is impossible for the Emperor to stand up."

"I have been paying attention to the Emperor recently. Although their people are trying to contact the 8-Rank Alchemist, it is impossible to contact them at this time.

They seem to have broken the pot in the past two days, and even gave up their intention to find one."

Jun Xuanxiao's lips are filled with triumphant smiles. For so many years before, their Jun family has been crushed by the Emperor.

In order to be able to break this situation, the Jun family has made great efforts over the years. This time in the fairy cloud secret realm, they will strongly crush the Emperor family!

He wants to take all the places in the Emperor clan away, so that none of the Emperor clan cultivators can get in.

In this way, he believes that the imperial family will definitely become a joke!

"Great Elder, I have one thing to say." Jun Lingxun slowly said.

"Master, please tell me."

Immediately afterwards, Jun Lingxun told what happened in the underground market.

As everyone heard this content, everyone was filled with shock.

"No way? That woman from the lower realm can actually take out something to replace the Guangming Vine?" Jun Liyun looked incomprehensible, which was unbelievable.

Jun Lingxun's expression was serious, "I was there at the time, and everything was clearly seen, it was definitely not fake."

Jun Xuanxiao's face also changed a bit, his eyes deep and solemn, "We may have underestimated her before looking at what you said."

"She's not bad if you think about it. The Emperor is a big family no matter what, if the daughter-in-law is just a mediocre woman, they won't accept her so easily.

What's more, they even gave up their marriage with the Xiao family for the sake of a woman from the lower realm. This is worthy of scrutiny."

Jun Xuanxiao slowly analyzed, "You can pay more attention in the next few days, I am afraid this woman is also somewhat capable.

The Thousand-Year Bright Vine is not a simple thing. Baili Hongzhuang can actually exchange it back, and the things she took out are definitely not simple."

"Grand Elder, I also think we underestimated her before. You said that the Second Young Master of the Emperor Family just agreed to our gambling agreement. Wouldn't it be a problem? "Jun Lingxun thought.

Hearing that, Jun Xuanxiao was silent for a moment, and said, "This matter shouldn't be possible. At this time, it is impossible for the Emperor's family to create an eighth-grade pharmacist to come refine."