*5056-5060*

Chapter 5056: Am I this kind of person?

Listening to Baili Hongzhuang's words, Di Shaofeng's face was suddenly covered with haze and worry.

In fact, since entering the fairy cloud secret realm, he has always hoped to be able to converge with Baili Yunyan earlier.

However, he didn't get any news from Baili's family along the way, and there was no sign of Baili Yunyan.

Although he hasn't said it all the time, he has been thinking about it all the time.

Until he was chased by the locusts, almost all the people gathered together, but he still didn't see any cultivator of the Baili family. His heart sank and he had a bad feeling.

The fairy cloud mystery itself is a place full of opportunities and dangers. The Baili family didn't originally have so many places.

This time, it was only because of the quota given by Baili Hongzhuang that they were able to enter here, and there was always a slight gap in their strength.

However, the absence of such a long time does not rule out the possibility of being killed.

"I didn't get any news about them." Di Shaofeng slowly said in a calm voice, "I also asked the children of other families, they also did not see people from the Baili family."

Baili Hongzhuang's heart also sinks slightly, her eyes become complicated.

Although she has not received any definite news from the Baili family, she has already determined that this Baili family is her original family.

This time the reason for giving a place is to help the Baili family, but if they were wiped out here, then she would be very guilty.

What's more, Baili Yunyan is still Di Shaofeng's sweetheart.

"It's strange to say, why haven't there been any news from them?"

Shangguan Yingying's face was puzzled, "Do you think they are still in other places, Didn't come here?"

Everyone remained silent and did not answer.

However, they all knew in their hearts that this possibility was really very small.

Di Shaofeng, who was fighting with the monster beast, felt the sympathy in the eyes of the people, and suddenly couldn't stand it, and quickly interrupted, "Now don't think about it so much, let's deal with the monster beast with peace of mind.

Don't accidentally lose your life here, it's not a good deal."

Seeing this, everyone naturally understands that Di Shaofeng is just changing the subject, and he will not stop at once to continue on this issue.

At this time, if Di Shaofeng is distracted, it is likely to be dangerous.

"Hongzhuang, did you take the opportunity to start just now?" Shangguan Yingying lowered her voice and asked her doubts.

Baili Hongzhuang raised her eyebrows, "Do you think I am that kind of person?"

"You are that kind of person." Shangguan Yingying said without hesitation, "to deal with opponents I've never seen you soften when I was in.

It's just that Jun Lingxun's destruction was too early. If he could wait a little longer, I think you'll be able to do it."

At the beginning, Baili Hongzhuang didn't keep any hands when dealing with the Yue family in the lower realm, she remembered it clearly.

The corners of Baili Hongzhuang's lips raised slightly, and she couldn't help but smile, "You are right, the time is indeed too short, but I still did some tricks."