*4736-4740*

Chapter 4736: Ask, Liu Yuhai!

This alchemy competition is an extremely important test, and all major forces have participated. They must not make any mistakes in this scoring link.

If Baili Hongzhuang's refining is really the perfect level of the eight-turn Bodhi Pill, then this score will naturally have to be improved.

Listening to this proposal, the other four pharmacists also nodded one after another, "Yes, this matter must be clarified, otherwise we will not be able to give them an explanation."

Seeing everyone agrees with this proposal, Liu Yuhai also nodded, "Then I will ask the previous question."

Everyone under the high platform is waiting for the final scoring result, which determines the quota of each family. Therefore, they have always been in the referee's bench.

Suddenly, when they saw the president of the Alchemist Guild step down the high platform, and several alchemists behind him also came down, strange looks appeared on everyone's faces.

"What is President Liu doing? Why didn't he announced the score? Why did he suddenly come down?"

"Yes, how come the other referees also came down? What is he going to do?"

"The old man has watched so many alchemy matches and has never seen such a situation."

For a while, everyone was attracted by the actions of Liu Yuhai and others. At this time, such a move is really difficult to be unobtrusive.

Di Beichen and others also noticed this scene. The most important thing is that they discovered that Liu Yuhai and others' destination seems to be here?

"Beichen, why do I think President Liu and the others are coming to us?" Di Shaofeng frowned slightly and couldn't help but utter a voice.

Di Beichen also looked at the other person, then nodded, "I feel that way too."

As he said this, his gaze turned to Baili Hongzhuang.

If Liu Yuhai and the others really came to them, the only person they were looking for was Baili Hongzhuang.

Everyone in the Jun family and Xiao family also noticed this scene, their eyes lit up, but they don't know if Liu Yuhai and others are here at this moment for good or bad.

A light of surprise appeared in the eyes of Pharmacist Qin. Could it be that they found out what was wrong with Baili Hongzhuang during the competition?

To know that the alchemy competition has been conducted so many times, but there has never been such a thing, there must be a problem.

Soon, Liu Yuhai and others walked to the front of the Emperor family.

"Emperor Elder." Liu Yuhai looked at Emperor Chuyuan with a smile on his face.

"President Liu." Di Chuyuan quickly responded with a smile.

As the president of the Alchemist Guild, Liu Yuhai is equivalent to the head of the family. Even if he faces him, he needs to be very respectful.

What's more, the pill is something that every family needs, so no one wants to get the bad side of a pharmacist guild.

"I came here to ask Miss Baili a question." Liu Yuhai's attitude is very kind, and he has always been very patient with talented alchemists.

Seeing that what Liu Yuhai was looking for was Baili Hongzhuang, the expressions of everyone became complicated.

Baili Hongzhuang arched her hands and said, "I have seen President Liu, I have seen all honorary presidents."

Liu Yuhai smiled and waved his hands, "Girl Baili need not be cautious. To be honest, we are here to ask you about the pill that you refined this time.