*5286-5290*

Chapter 5286: Baleful, Shi Hongchao!

If Shi Hongchao wants to do it, they will definitely do it again immediately!

However, this situation did not appear.

After Shi Hongchao found that his strength was under control again, he relaxed a little while sitting, and smiled on his face.

"If I guessed correctly, the two should be the young master and the young master, right?"

The corners of Shi Hongchao's lips raised slightly. Although it was a question, it was in a positive tone.

Seeing this, Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen did not deny that those who can become deacons are either capable or smart.

Shi Hongchao has spent so many years in the Illuminating Saints, and he knows the situation of the major families so well. It is not surprising to guess that.

After all, the combination of the Xiao family and the Jun family, everyone knows that the most disadvantaged is the Emperor family.

"I have heard your rumors. Many people say that your talent and comprehension in light attributes are stronger than Xiaosewu.

Although I have not seen it with my own eyes, I I believe it will not come from nowhere.

If it is possible, I really hope that the position of the saint of light will fall into your hands."

Hearing, Baili Hongzhuang gave a chuckle, "According to your words, now the Xiao Family is already covering the sky with one hand in this Illumination Holy Society. I am afraid it will be difficult to seize this seat?"

"That's not necessarily true. 'Shi Hongchao's complexion sank, "There are naturally some people dissatisfied with the Xiao family covering the sky with one hand."

That was all it was originally, since Xiao Sewu was able to light up the saint woman's crystal, coupled with their marriage with the monarch, this behavior has become more and more arrogant.

If it weren't for the fact that there was no chance of overthrowing, many people would not have swallowed it like this."

Shi Hongchao's eyes flashed with the ray of gloomy birds, "The Xiao family has been arrogant in this Fengxiao City for so long, and it's time to quit!"

If the entire Guangming Shenghui people become members of the Xiao family, wouldn't it be a joke?"

Looking at Shi Hongchao's resentful appearance, Baili Hongzhuang understood that this person really hated the Xiao family. This kind of hatred from the heart cannot be easily disguised.

It seems that it has always been rumored that Feng Xiaocheng belongs to the Xiao family. It turns out that many people are already quite dissatisfied with it.

"Deacon Shi, according to what you said, Tong Yunshu has always supported Xiao Sewu, then, what about the president himself?"

Baili Hongzhuang's phoenix eyes narrowed slightly, if either The president and the vice president have this attitude, so this matter can be a little troublesome.

Even if she can also light up the Saintess Crystal, no one in the Illuminati Congregation is willing to support her. Even if it succeeds, life will not be easy.

"The president is a very fair person. What he cares most about is the development of the Illuminati. He will not deliberately go to one side.

In these years, the president has always been He is working hard for the sake of the Illuminati, and he has been looking for someone who is suitable to become a saint of light."