*5161-5165*

Chapter 5161: Roar, Jun Xuanxiao!

As Di Hengyun's voice fell, the eyes of the two Di Chuyuan turned not far away.

Sure enough, Jun Xuanxiao was standing there looking forward to it, and the faint worry could be seen from his face.

"Normally, whenever we gather together, Jun Xuanxiao always finds ways to stand beside us.

I didn't expect him to stand so far away this time. It must be deliberate to avoid us."

A ridiculous smile appeared on the corner of Di Yunhe's lips. The competition between the two sides has never stopped over the years, and they have long been accustomed to Jun Xuanxiao's way.

It's just that this time the situation is completely different.

Di Chuyuan glanced at Jun Xuanxiao faintly, "Since we have this opportunity, we naturally can't miss it."

He remembers very clearly, at the time Jun Xuanxiao triumphant appearance when he thought his family had no eighth-grade alchemist. He wished he could step on them directly on the soles of his feet.

An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth have always been his style.

Jun Xuanxiao wanted to avoid them this time, but he wouldn't let Jun Xuanxiao get his wish!

"Go, let's go over!"

Listening to Di Chuyuan's words, Di Hengyun and Di Yunhe looked at each other, and a clear smile appeared in their eyes.

Jun Xuanxiao waited for the flying magic weapon to arrive soon. This time, his family only won ten places, and they still managed to get it from the Xiao family.

The Jun family has never seen such a situation in history, and he feels very helpless.

Since Jun Lingxun and others entered, he has been very worried.

After all, the number of people is really too small. Once some practitioners meet the Emperor's family, the trouble will be big.

"Great Elder, don't worry, now our family has joined hands with the Xiao family.

If there is really trouble in the fairy cloud secret realm, it's reasonable that Xiao Sewu and others will not sit back and watch."

The second elder couldn't help but speak out. He knew very well the worries of the elder these days, but he always felt that it should not be that bad.

Hearing that, Jun Xuanxiao nodded, "I hope so."

Although he also knows that the Xiao family has teamed up with them, he still cannot avoid worrying. For some reason, he always has this not-so-good premonition.

As they were talking, suddenly Jun Xuanxiao discovered that Di Chuyuan and others had appeared beside him.

"Elder Jun, you didn't take the initiative to ask for trouble this time. This is really not in line with your style."

A voice mingled with mockery sounded, located in Di Chuyuan, looking at Jun Xuanxiao faintly, his face was a bit of ridicule and sarcasm.

Jun Xuanxiao's complexion suddenly became gloomy. After coming down, he looked at Di Chuyuan coldly, "Di Chuyuan, I don't want to talk nonsense with you today."

"Normally, we don't want to talk nonsense with you, but there are always people who come to your door with no eyesight, what do you think?"

Di Chuyuan raised his eyebrows slightly, his eyes were calm, but he fell into Jun Xuanxiao's eyes, but he looked very damnable!

Bewitching Prince Spoils His Wife: Genius Doctor Unscrupulous Consortजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें