*4886-4890*

Chapter 4886: Dumbfounded, Lin Qianqian!

"The main reason is that my lady is so powerful. One-on-three has already made them unable to parry. Yunjue and I appeared later and basically didn't need to fight, they had already escaped."

The corners of Di Beichen's lips raised slightly, revealing a mouthful of white teeth, and his bright, black eyes were full of pride.

Are you kidding us?

The three of Di Shaofeng stared at Di Beichen blankly, feeling helpless, why didn't they noticed that Di Beichen had this bad habit of showing affection?

The pride between the eyebrows is obviously to show off that he has a good lady!

"What Beichen said is true." Mo Yunjue said quietly.

As soon as these words came out, the expressions of Di Shaofeng and others changed again.

If only Di Beichen said this, they would think that it was because Di Beichen was in a good mood, so he made a joke.

However, Mo Yunjue is different.

According to their understanding, Mo Yunjue is a person who can't make jokes.

Since even he said the same, is it possible that all of this is true?

"You didn't make a mistake, did you?" Lin Qianqian's eyes widened unexpectedly, and she looked at Baili Hongzhuang again, and explained, "Hongzhuang, I don't look down on you, but it's too much. It's unbelievable, right?

You really beat them all by yourself and they fled?"

Lin Qianqian stared at Baili Hongzhuang. She only knows that the previous Baili Hongzhuang's alchemy technique is extremely powerful, but there is not much expectation for her cultivation.

Although Baili Hongzhuang has been able to persist on the deck before, she is very surprised, but according to what she has learned, Baili Hongzhuang's cultivation base should not be very high.

In any case, this level of cultivation is not to mention dealing with the three people of Jun Lingxun, it is not easy to deal with just one person.

"It's not so exaggerated. I was in danger before."

Baili Hongzhuang smiled on the corners of her lips. She just thought it was very interesting to see Lin Qianqian for the first time.

"Now I think you are Yiyi's relatives. It turns out that your personalities are similar."

When she saw Lin Qianqian before, she always appeared calm, in stark contrast to Lin Yiyi's startled character.

At the time, she still felt that the two sisters had really different personalities. Until now, seeing Lin Qianqian look like this, she actually felt that they were real sisters.

Listening to Baili Hongzhuang's words, Lin Qianqian's complexion turned red, showing some embarrassment, and turned to Mo Yunjue and said, "Yunjue, I didn't expect even you to fall."

"When we arrived, Jun Xitao was indeed seriously injured and unable to fight back.

If Jun Lingxun hadn't used some insidious tricks, Hongzhuang would have solved them all."

Mo Yunjue's expression is indifferent, his stern face is like ice, without the slightest temperature, and his voice is calmly stating a fact.

Upon seeing this, the three of Lin Qianqian couldn't help but glanced at each other, and gradually began to accept this reality in their hearts. They're afraid that all this is not a joke, it was all true.