*5281-5285*

Chapter 5281: Tell me bluntly!

"Actually, it doesn't matter if I recognize it. Since the last incident, we have been friends, right?"

The gentle and elegant face is full of spring breeze The kind of smile, the gentle tone reveals sincerity, which makes people unconsciously let go of their guards.

"Of course, we are friends." Baili Hongzhuang smiled and nodded.

"If this is the case, then I'll be straight to the point." Jiang Wenyan looked out the window directly, "I can roughly guess the purpose of the two who came to Fengxiao City so early. If you want to To understand the situation of the Bright Holy Society or the Bright Saint, that person may be your breakthrough."

Listening to Jiang Wenyan's words, Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen both looked out the window.

At this moment, I saw a middle-aged man standing outside the gate of the Illuminati Congregation, wearing the robes of a deacon that was unique to the Illuminati Congregation, as if his status was not low.

After quietly remembering this person's appearance, the two people quietly withdrew their eyes, and they still looked calm.

"This person is Shi Hongchao, the deacon of the Illuminati. Originally, his position could be improved this time, but because Xiao Sewu is about to become a saint of light, the power of the Xiao family in the Illuminati can be described as It's reached the extreme.

The Patriarch of the Xiao family may want to cultivate more of his confidant here, so he placed another member of the Xiao family into the Illuminati Saint Society and took away the position that should have belonged to him.

If we were wrong, Shi Hongchao should now be full of resentment towards the Xiao family.

Taking advantage of this situation, it is undoubtedly suitable for you to find him."

Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen looked at each other. They wanted to find someone similar to this situation.

It's just that they didn't expect Jiang Wenyan to directly Helped them determine their goals.

These situations are a bit strange.

"Jiang, let me take the liberty to ask, why are you telling us about this?"

Deep eyes staring at Jiang Wenyan, Di Beichen suddenly felt that he couldn't see through this guy.

Whether he recognized them directly, it still seemed so early. They already know their plans, and even this goal has been selected for them.

"Actually, I also knew this by accident. I just think you might want to understand this.

Of course, I also have some selfishness."

Hearing, Di Beichen and Baili Hongzhuang both looked at Jiang Wenyan.

Suddenly told them so many things, if there were no private messages, they would find it strange.

"Actually, I can see that the two of you will achieve good results in the future, so I want to have a good relationship with the two.

Since it is a good relationship, I must show my sincerity."

Jiang Wenyan looked at the two with a smile, Ruyu's face couldn't see the slightest conspiracy, "Of course, I also think that Baili girl is more suitable to be a saint of light."

Knowing that what he said did not dispel the two people's worries, Jiang Wenyan went on to say: "As far as I know, the two treat their friends sincerely. I envy this kind of friendship the most.