*5356-5360*

Chapter 5356: Exchange, Guanshi Jinshan!

Listening to this, Baili Hongzhuang nodded slightly, smiled and admitted.

Guanshi Jinshan was a little confused, "With your inscription technique, the collection of the library may not be of any use to you."

At the level of Baili Hongzhuang, the library She must have already understood the contents of the Chinese books, but this reason is really unreasonable.

"If you want to see it, you can see it anytime now."

Baili Hongzhuang smiled and waved her hand, "It's true that I want to go to the library to see At first glance, it's because I am from the lower realm. I also learned the inscription technique in the lower realm. I don't know much about the inscription technique in the upper realm.

I originally came to the guild and wanted to pass I knew about your meeting, but after I came, I knew that you were very busy. It might not be easy to find time to meet me, so I thought about going to the library to have a look.

Now after yesterday's assessment, I already understand something."

As Baili Hongzhuang's voice fell, Guanshi Jinshan and Liu Yuhai understood.

The fact that Baili Hongzhuang came from the lower world is well known. They had thought about it for a long time and didn't understand this question. After Baili Hongzhuang explained it, the reason turned out to be so simple.

"That's how it is."Guanshi Jinshan smiled, "If you want to know more about the inscription technique of the upper realm, I can tell you."

"Then trouble seniors."

"It's not troublesome, even if it's an apology for what Guan Gan did, it should be."

Immediately afterwards, Guanshi Jinshan gave a general introduction to the development of the inscription technique in the upper realm. Among them, Baili Hongzhuang also answered in detail one by one the questions raised by Baili Hongzhuang, making Baili Hongzhuang's original mind The doubts are gone.

Liu Yuhai sits aside, saying a few words from time to time, but he doesn't feel bored at all.

"Thank you for your advice, the juniors have benefited a lot."

Baili Hongzhuang arched her hands, and her fair and beautiful face showed a happy and grateful smile.

This conversation really helped her a lot.

Now she has a better understanding of the upper world's inscription technique. It seems that her judgment is really good. The Ring of Chaos is really a first-class artifact.

Even if it has arrived. The upper world has never revealed the slightest inferiority.

Her inscription technique has always been learned in the ring of chaos. So far, there are not many inscription masters, so she is also rare. After a lot of exchanges, sometimes I can't even judge what level my inscription actually belongs to.

And now she understands that her inscription technique is equally outstanding even in the upper realm.

Such understanding undoubtedly made her extremely happy.

Guanshi Jinshan was also very surprised at the level of Baili Hongzhuang.

He thought there was a big gap between the inscription technique of the lower realm and the upper realm, but Baili Hongzhuang couldn't see this at all.

In the course of this exchange, he also specifically asked Baili Hongzhuang some questions, so he wanted to know the true level of Baili Hongzhuang.

He even had some more difficult questions and wanted to take a test of Baili Hongzhuang.