*5461-5465*

Chapter 5461: Help, arrogant!

On the contrary, they are also looking forward to a head-on contest with the Jun family later.

After so many years of grievances, although there are often frictions between the children of both sides, the two sides have not really made a big fight.

However, this time, both the opponent and them came with the heart to kill the opponent.

"Jun Lingxun, let go of the personal grievances between us for the time being, let us not bother with the Aojia thing that is going to be resolved at this moment, how about?"

The deep black pupil with a cold glow, Di Beichen stared at Jun Lingxun. Even if there will be an inevitable battle between them later, the more important goal today is to help Ao Lingxiao wash his grievances.

At the beginning, he promised Ao Lingxiao to come together, so that he had the confidence to explain everything at the beginning.

It would be too inappropriate if it was regarded as an opportunity to seize the spy and fight with the Jun family.

Hearing that, Jun Lingxun doesn't care much. He doesn't care about the grievances of Aojia.

He doesn't believe that Ao Lingxiao can really change everyone's opinion. Moreover, even if it does change, it has nothing to do with the Jun family.

"Okay"

Seeing that Jun Lingxun was about to agree to Di Beichen, Ao Junkuang couldn't help but winced.

The current situation is not what it used to be, and it is also extremely unfavorable to him now!

After Jun Lingxun noticed Ao Junkuang's expression, he was also a little surprised.

Logically speaking, since knowing that Di Beichen and others will be coming today, the Ao Junkuang clan should have been prepared for a long time to deal with all kinds of situations. That's right.

However, Ao Junkuang asked for help at this moment, obviously something went wrong.

Ao Junkuang naturally did not expect that Ao Lingxiao would speak such a crazy move. Generally speaking, what people care most about is their own life.

Even if it is splashed with dirty water, it will cost your life!

It's not good now, it's all about pulling him to death!

"Di Beichen, don't tell me these useless things. Since we ran into you today, this account should be settled!"

Jun Lingxun's attitude changed. It was too fast, everyone was keenly aware of it, and Di Beichen took a deep look at Ao Junkuang, "It seems that someone does not want Lingxiao to speak."

Waiting for people is naturally like a mirror, there are indeed many doubts about the original things, even if they saw Ao Lingxiao in the room, they may not be able to prove that it was really his hands.

The most important thing is that Ao Junkuang's reaction at this moment is indeed a bit suspicious.

"Di Beichen, you have little blood!" Ao Junkuang jumped up as if he was stepped on his tail, "Everything Ao Lingxiao said now is just sophistry, he just thought of this way, he can win everyone's sympathy and make everyone doubt me.

In this way, your plan will be successful, but I won't let you do it!"

At the next moment, Ao Junkuang seemed to have made a huge decision, and suddenly said, "Elders, I understand that what Ao Lingxiao said has shaken your hearts and even doubted me.