*4811-4815*

Chapter 4811: Challenge again!

Looking at Wen Ziran's expression of "You are really a prodigal, you are really self-willed", Di Shaofeng and others all found it funny.

"As far as your daily treatment is concerned, even if you don't practice, just eating more can help your cultivation." Shangguan Yingying couldn't help but sigh.

These monster beasts are all very powerful monsters, and their flesh and blood contain vital energy. They can increase their strength through daily eating, and they can also enhance their own flesh and blood power to a certain extent.

"That said, but according to my estimation, no one will eat so much all day, right?" Mo Yunjue slowly said.

As soon as this word came out, Wen Ziran nodded, "You are right, that's really a rice bucket."

Ao Lingxiao beside them ate quietly, after experiencing the incident, his mood was obviously not good.

Although this matter has been somewhat eased now, he knows very well that in everyone's eyes, he is still the heinous guy who killed his father and his mother.

If he can't clear his grievances, then he will not be able to raise his head in his life.

Noting Ao Lingxiao's emotions, Baili Hongzhuang and others looked at each other, and a hint of helplessness appeared in their eyes.

This kind of thing can only be solved by Ao Lingxiao himself, and their comfort is useless, but according to their understanding of Ao Lingxiao, he will definitely not be defeated because of this matter.

"By the way, do you plan to go to the deck later?"

Baili Hongzhuang has not forgotten the reason why Ao Lingxiao and others met Ao Junkuang today.

"Yes, our injuries have recovered now, and we plan to challenge again." Shangguan Yingying nodded repeatedly.

The last time she came down because she couldn't support it, she was always a little depressed, so now that the injury healed, she wanted to return to the deck the first time.

She thought very simply. Her foundation is indeed not as good as that of Baili Hongzhuang and others, but who did not come here?

If it doesn't work once, it's twice, and if it doesn't work twice, it's three times. As long as she doesn't give up, she will be able to keep up with everyone's footsteps sooner or later.

The most important thing is that she can't give up her efforts.

Looking at the strong war spirit in Shangguan Yingying's eyes, Baili Hongzhuang's lips also raised a faint smile, "Then we will go up together later."

Yingying has long lost her original squeamishness, and it is obvious that she is more attractive now.

"Then I will have to eat a little bit more. Staying on that deck makes it inconvenient to eat."

Wen Ziran looked helpless, and the wind speed on the deck made them unable to stand firm. Even if they took out the food, they didn't even know where to go before eating.

Fortunately, with their current strength, even if they don't eat for a while, there won't be any problems, otherwise it's really not easy to stay on the deck for a long time.

Because they haven't eaten for a while, the appetites of Di Beichen and others are amazing.

Fortunately, there are no other people around here, otherwise they're afraid they will really have to be crowned as rice buckets. It's called by the name.

After finishing the meal, Baili Hongzhuang and her party walked to the deck again.

Di Shaofeng did not go with them. In his opinion, this kind of abuse style of cultivation method is not suitable for him.