*4946-4950*

Chapter 4946: Near Zhu Zhe Chi!

Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai also looked at Lin Yiyi with a smile. Lin Yiyi looked at the two beasts, and after caring for a moment, she habitually sat down beside the white lion.

"White lion, I haven't seen you for a while, do you miss me?"

Lin Yiyi reached out and touched the white lion's soft and smooth hair, just thinking about it this felt really good, it must be very comfortable to hug and sleep.

The white lion just looked at Lin Yiyi calmly, a hint of helplessness in the depths of his eyes.

Seeing this, Baili Hongzhuang couldn't help looking at Di Beichen, and whispered, "I am really curious about the reaction of Yiyi after the white lion becomes human."

"I will also wait and see." The corners of Di Beichen's lips evoked a playful arc, and he looked at Lin Yiyi with a smile, "I'm very willing to go to the theater with the lady."

Baili Hongzhuang narrowed her eyes, "You are really bad."

"Learned from the lady, it's near black Mo." Di Beichen nodded very naturally.

"Nonsense!" Baili Hongzhuang's eyes widened, "I obviously learned from you!"

"Well, what the lady said is what she said." Di Beichen nodded, you are so capricious and foolish, but I love you so much, and said, "This is called Jin Zhu Zhechi."

"You"

Baili Hongzhuang puffed up her cheeks. Faced with such a husband, she still had to think about how to deal with him.

However, the appearance of the two people's bickering fell in the eyes of everyone. Is it appropriate to show affection.

"You two. You two show affection so blatantly in broad daylight, are you not sorry?"

Di Shaofeng raised his eyebrows and said to everyone, "Look everyone, these two guys are obviously deliberately stimulating our group of bachelors!"

As soon as these words came out, all the cultivators present nodded one after another, "Yes, it's very bad!"

"Punishment! Must be punished!"

Lin Taxing walked to Di Beichen's side, "It has been a long time since I came to this fairy cloud secret realm. I haven't eaten anything, and it's boring. It's better to pay for dinner today. How about Beichen and the others solving it?"

"I heard that Hongzhuang is so good at cooking, I have been coveting it for a long time." Lin Qianqian also brightened her eyes, "You don't know, but Shaofeng praised Hongzhuang's cooking skills so that there is nothing in the sky, I really want to try it."

"What do you think of my proposal?" Lin Taxing smiled heartily, "It just happens to celebrate the recovery of Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai."

"Yeah!"

Everyone clamored up. After experiencing so many things, everyone was already close to each other. Even if the chaos is now, they are full of joy and laughter.

Upon seeing this, Di Beichen turned around and looked at Baili Hongzhuang, his expression was innocent and said, "Lady, this has caused public outrage."

Baili Hongzhuang laughed blankly, and said, "Well, it just happens to satisfy the two foodies, Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai."

"Long live!" Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai smiled and squinted their eyes. They were crooked like crescents, and their already round faces became more and more cute. People just wanted to squeeze them hard.

In fact, Lin Yiyi and Lin Qianqian did just that.

After making a decision, Baili Hongzhuang began to prepare dinner. Although everyone was joking and asked Baili Hongzhuang to prepare, in the end it was still a group of women preparing the meal.