*5476-5480*

Chapter 5476: Effect, mantra pill!

Seeing that Di Yujue ignored him so much, Jun Hongcheng's expression was also extremely cold.

"Di Yujue, this is not your Emperor's house, do you really think you can do everything?"

"For these years, you have been staring at my Emperor's house everywhere. You want to take it away.

This Ao family used to be a subsidiary power of our family, and suddenly it became yours. I have some doubts when it comes to speaking.

This is why my son came here today. In order to resolve this matter, naturally you have to clarify things, unless you have a guilty conscience."

"What is my guilty conscience?" Jun Hongcheng sneered, "It's not because your Emperor has no ability, so the Ao family will switch to my Jun's family."

"In that case, let's let Aojia solve the internal affairs first, and then how about resolving the grievances between us?

Unless you're scared."

Di Yujue's lips twitched slightly, and his eyes were burning with raging anger.

In the past few years, the Jun family has done too many tricks to their family secretly.

Today, he wants to calculate clearly one by one!

"I just remind you that the mantra pill, a pill that has been lost for a long time, can't exist at all. Even if you want to find a gimmick, you shouldn't be so mindless."

"Now that the Jun has agreed, let's start." Di Yujue said directly.

Ao Junkuang looked embarrassed, he didn't want to put himself in such a situation!

It's just that there's nothing he can do in front of the four Patriarchs, he can only do as he is told.

Ao Lingxiao took the Mantra Pill without hesitation, and he trusted Baili Hongzhuang 100%.

Ao Junkuang followed suit. After taking the pill, he didn't know what it was, but after taking it, there seemed to be no response, so he was relieved.

What mantra pill, he didn't believe it!

Is it impossible to control yourself after eating?

It's a joke!

"Ao Junkuang, now you can talk about that day."

Looking at Ao Junkuang's dismissive look, Baili Hongzhuang's lips also raised a playful arc.

After taking the Mantra Pill, it really doesn't feel much, but this opening is very interesting.

"I killed both parents."

Ao Junkuang only felt that he was gradually a little confused, as if he was in a dream, and returned to the original scene.

It's just that the person in front of him has become Ao Lingxiao, he looked extremely proud.

"But what about that?

Ao Lingxiao, do you think it's a big deal for you to be liked by your parents?

I just want to take everything away from you and will make you never look up again, let you fall into the dust and you will be the existence that others spurned forever!"

At the same time, Ao Lingxiao said another accusation.

"I don't understand why you want to do such a thing!

Our parents are so good to you, you are so beastly and inferior!"

Except for the Emperor's family and the Lin family, no one outside these two families believed that this mantra pill would be true.