*5471-5475*

Chapter 5471: Do it, kill her!

The Holy Church of Light, it is a giant in the upper realm.

Xiao Sewu had spent so long in the Illuminati Sacred Society before, this point must be clear.

As a big family, the Jun family and the Xiao family may still have some strength to contend, but for their Ao family, this is definitely a disaster!

Listening to these words, Jun Hongcheng's face suddenly became gloomy, and he yelled, "It's not your turn to interrupt here!"

The face of the elder also flushed suddenly. He is already this age, and he has to be taught by a guy a generation younger than himself.

No matter the status of the opponent is higher than him, he can only endure it abruptly.

Baili Hongzhuang quietly glanced at the Ao family's elder, although this is for Ao family's consideration, but it is not because they want to protect their safety.

"Grand Elder, this time things are no longer something we can participate in. Don't talk anymore. Wouldn't it be bad if the family is implicated?"

Pulled aside, lowered his voice, angrily.

Today is a good opportunity to solve Di Beichen and others in one fell swoop. He also hopes that he will be completely at ease after Ao Lingxiao is resolved.

He didn't expect the great elder to be so indifferent. At this time, saying these things that make the two Patriarchs unhappy, isn't it asking for trouble?

When Xiao Sewu sees her father supporting herself like this, how can she care about others?

After killing Baili Hongzhuang and others, as long as the people on the scene shut up, there is no evidence, and the Bright Saints will not help her!

What's more, once Baili Hongzhuang is dead, the title of Saintess of Brightness may still fall on her head. Will she still need to worry about this?

"Give me your hands! Kill her!" Xiao Sewu's face was full of sullen expressions. This woman had ruined everything she cared about. She wanted Baili Hongzhuang to pay back with blood!

As Xiao Sewu's voice fell, the family practitioners behind her rushed up and attacked Baili Hongzhuang!

"She is really shameless!"

Shangguan Yingying sipped in secret, but the vitality in her body was surging quickly, and she was ready to fight.

Di Beichen and Mo Yunjue both appeared at Baili Hongzhuang's side for the first time. Looking at each other's closer and closer figure, their eyes became increasingly cold.

"Hands!"

Everyone fought together almost immediately. There are more than a dozen Nebula realm cultivators, obviously knowing the strength of Baili Hongzhuang and others. So sent here specially.

Jun Hongcheng and Xiao Yanlong are very calm. This is also a contest between young people. Although they are here, they did not take action, and naturally they can't be involved.

Looking at the cultivators in front of them, Baili Hongzhuang and the others also moved in shape, and they had already taken the lead to greet them before they even waited for the opponent to attack.

Boom!

The battle broke out in an instant, everyone's vitality surged, their eyes were fierce, and the shot was even more merciless!

Since they learned about Ao Lingxiao, they were full of grievances and there was nowhere for them to vent.

Now that the other party has delivered it, they will charge some interest first!