*4836-4840*

Chapter 4836: The stone's reaction!

"The stone reacted." Baili Hongzhuang said in surprise.

'Stone?" Xiao Hei was taken aback, obviously not realizing what the stone was.

The white lion reacted immediately, "Master, are you talking about the stone that you got when you were in the Penglai Temple?"

According to what it learned, The owner only got such a magical stone.

Baili Hongzhuang nodded slightly, "Yes, it's the stone."

Xiao Hei immediately rang after the white lion's reminder. At the beginning, Baili Hongzhuang was in Penglai Hall. Because of the medicine that can cure the dark power injuries, the palace owner promised her to choose the treasure on her own to reward her.

At that time, Baili Hongzhuang chose such a stone. At that time, they were still very strange, because the stone was dark and seemed to be of little value.

Later, Baili Hongzhuang studied it carefully, and after discovering that she hadn't gained much, she put it in the Ring of Chaos.

It's just that, she didn't expect this stone to react after arriving in the fairy cloud secret realm.

"Master, what kind of reaction?"

The white lion looked at Baili Hongzhuang curiously, and his master's vision was really not bad.

No one knew the function of this stone, but the owner still decided to choose it.

Now it seems that this choice is really good.

Because, this stone is part of the upper realm.

Baili Hongzhuang took out the black stone, and the black stone was now emitting a faint light.

Baili Hongzhuang can clearly feel that the stone is guiding her in a direction.

Looking at the change of the stone, Xiao Hei and white lion looked at each other, and sighed in their hearts.

"It's no wonder that when I was in the Lower Realm, no one knew what this stone did." Xiao Hei suddenly understood, "This was originally something from the Upper Realm, so how could it be found in the Lower Realm? What's the effect?"

The white lion nodded, "I just didn't expect something related to this stone to be in the fairy cloud secret realm. This is a coincidence.

If we didn't coming here, we will never know the function of this stone in this life."

The corners of Baili Hongzhuang's lips raised slightly. When she first saw this stone, she had a strange feeling. She always felt that it was very predestined.

It is precisely because of this that she gave up other treasures and chose it without hesitation.

From this we can see that feeling is also extremely important.

"Let's take a look in the direction the stone is leading."

The first time, Baili Hongzhuang had already made a decision.

Since the stone fell on her hand, it was due to her.

Immediately afterwards, one person and two beasts rushed in the direction pointed by the stone.

It's just that the scope of the fairy cloud secret realm is extremely large.

In the process of this journey, Baili Hongzhuang has also encountered other cultivators.

The other cultivators were just like her, they were all alone. After the two met, they didn't talk because they were not familiar with each other, but they scattered far away.