*5466-5470*

Chapter 5466: Don't refuse, Baili Hongzhuang!

Ao Junkuang's complexion also changed suddenly, and his palms could not help but seep with sweat.

Everything at the time was indeed dead and unsubstantiated, but if there is a mantra pill, then everything will be broken.

When he looked at Baili Hongzhuang again, his complexion was extremely complicated.

This woman is always able to make some remarks that others can't think of, inexplicably giving him an indescribable threat.

"As far as I know, this mantra pill has been lost for many years, and now no one in the upper world knows it.

Baili Hongzhuang, you shouldn't play mystery. It's impossible!"

Xiao Sewu snorted, sneering at Baili Hongzhuang's words.

If the previous Shangguan Yingying and others were still worried about Baili Hongzhuang, then after knowing all this at the moment, they are not worried at all.

It is not the first time that they have seen this lost medicine on Baili Hongzhuang's body.

For others, it is difficult to get a lost pill, but for Baili Hongzhuang, this is simply commonplace.

At least, they have never doubted Baili Hongzhuang in terms of pill.

"Lingxiao, now you can rest assure, Hongzhuang will help you prove your innocence!"

Wen Ziran's face was exhilarating, thinking about where Ao Lingxiao was before. In a dilemma, as a brother, it is difficult for him to help, but now there is finally a way to save him, how can he not be happy for him?

Ao Lingxiao was still in consternation for a while and had not yet reacted. After hearing Wen Ziran's words, he was still a little uncertain and said, "Is this true?"

"Naturally it is true." Wen Ziran nodded.

"You don't have to doubt the pill that Hongzhuang took out." Mo Yunjue said affirmatively.

According to the words, Ao Lingxiao's face that had lost hope suddenly seemed to regain vitality again, and his bleak eyes were filled with hope again.

If there is such a pill, then everything can be solved easily, and he doesn't have to endure everyone's doubts and speculations about him.

On the contrary, he can stand upright and be a man.

Everyone in the Jun family and Xiao family naturally noticed the joy of Baili Hongzhuang and others, and the self-confidence that was originally full of themselves couldn't help but weaken a bit.

If this was said from someone else's mouth, they would definitely not believe it.

It's just that the person who spoke was Baili Hongzhuang. For some reason, there was always a sense of anxiety in their hearts.

"Xiao Sewu, believe it or not is your business, it has nothing to do with me." Baili Hongzhuang glanced at Xiao Sewu faintly, then turned her gaze to Ao Junkuang, "Since the Ao Patriarch is so sure of what he said and everything is true, so it's better to take this mantra pill together with Lingxiao.

In this way, the facts can be distinguished."

"If everything was true at the beginning and this is what Lingxiao did, so let your family law handle it, and we will never mix it up."

Baili Hongzhuang looked at Ao Junkuang with a smile, but her gentle and calm right to speak was fundamental. There is no room for resistance.

"Yes, this is undoubtedly the best way to prove it. Rather than arguing here, it is better to try for the truth and not to have such trouble." Di Beichen's voice rang, concentrating on Ao Junkuang, he didn't give him the slightest chance to refuse.