《1》

1.6K

Y/n walked through the halls, clearly livid. It was three quarters past 8, she had missed breakfast and had purple hair. It didn't look good, In fact, it look properly horrible. First was transfiguration and Professor McGonagal wasn't the nicest, even to her own house. The girl entered the class with 3 minutes to spare and went to the back of the class.

'Y/n.' Pandora greeted her with a smile. 'Hello' Y/n greeted back, desperately trying to hide her hair under her witch's hat. 'What are you trying to do?' Pandora asked, taking out a quill and papyrus. 'Purple hair.' Y/n answered, lifting her hat and letting the purple hair fall down her shoulders.

'The color is periwinkle, y/n. Not purple' Pandora said after close inspection. She groaned. 'Ok. Periwinkle hair. Do you know how to change it back to my hair?' Y/n asked, half joking, as Professor McGonagal entered the class room. 'It's easy' she said before muttering 'Colovaria'. Her hair changed back to. 'Thank you! thank you! thank you!' Y/n cried hugging her friend.

'PDA is not allowed in this class Ms. Merdiue. Please avoid doing so.' Professor Mcgonagal said loudly. Y/n's ears burned as the girl let go of her friend and returned to her notes, the laughter of her classmates ringing in her ears . After Transfiguration, it was break. Y/n walked out of class and towards the great hall, which would hold snacks during breaks. There she saw my best friend. Remus Lupin. He was in Griffindor, one year older than y/n, and a complete sweetheart. 'Loony lupin' she greeted as she sat opposite to him. 'Y/n- why are your eye brows purple?' He questioned. Her eyes widened as she reached for a spoon to check. They were, in fact, purple. She groaned, letting herself fall onto the table. 'I'll fix it for you.' Remix took out his wand and mumbled something. He smiled, as her eyebrows went from periwinkle to (color), proud of himself. Y/n reached out and held his hand. 'Thanks Rem' Just as the girl said that, she felt a book connect with her head. 'Shit!' she hissed, turning around. James stood there with his stupid smirk. 'You idiot!' She whisper-shouted, throwing an orange at him. 'Tsk tsk y/n. Control your temper!' Sirius scolded her in a motherly tone. 'Hi y/n' Peter greeted politely.

She smiled at him and glared at the other two. 'Didn't know you wanted purple hair n/n'.' James commented, sitting down, next to her. 'Purple?- What? How!?' She exclaimed, looking at her reflection through the spoon while lifting her hair.

'Must be a really advanced and complex spell for this to keep happening.' Remus said. Just then, laughter was heard as three boys entered the hall. Isabella was already at the table, laughing with her friends. 'Oh, of course' the girl sighed, letting herself fall onto the table once more. 'Purple hair? Suits you, Merdiue' Barty laughed. 'Why?' Was all she asked, standing up. Regulus sent the group she was sitting with a dirty look. His eyes on Sirius a little longer than the others.

'Well, you set no rules to the challenge. So I thought why can't the challenged make the challengers path harder? I mean, the challenger forgot to set no rules due to her impulsive and hot headed behavior, so the challenged, that is, I, decided to teach her not to be so. And I have so many, many such lessons coming up. I hope you will like them' With that, Regulus walked away, ending his explanation.

'What.an.idiot!' Y/n exclaimed, throwing the spoon on the floor and and stamping her feet. She felt like tearing the whole place down and make Regulus rebuild it by hand under the imperious curse. 'Y/n are you ok?' Peter asked. 'Fine.' She answered before picking her books up and going to the next class.

°•♡○•°

Herbology and lunch went by in a flash. Y/n had skipped charms due to the fact that her hair kept going back to shades of purple no matter how many times she tried to change it back with spells.