《21》

That's how Rylan look at you 🥺^^

I originally only wanted to add the way Tweks looks at Enola but I found these other clips too and added them...
what should I do to be looked at like that?

DECEMBER 31st, 1977
SUNDAY

It was new year. Kids sent and received lots of letters. The teachers informed them that tonight at midnight there'd be fireworks and that everyone had to be there in front of the school then.

°•♡○•°

'Penny, how would you like to come with me and Rylan to the astronomy tower? We're watching the show from there.' She asked while munching on a piece of toast.
'And third wheel?' She asked, spreading butter on her bun. 'No, Isa and Marlene are coming and Isa, for some reason, invited the other three.' Y/n rolled her eyes. She hadn't told anyone about the fact that Regulus, Rylan and she had formed a friendship.

'And you're going?' Pandora asked her friend, mouth slightly open in surprise. 'Yea... I mean, it was mine and Rylan's idea at first, so I'm going.' Y/n told her as she dusted her hands off. 'Fine, I'll come.' Pandora sighed. 'I have to go now. I promised Professor Fontaine I'd complete my homework by today.' Y/n took a sip out of Pandora's goblet with a laugh before running off.

°•♡○•°

'Hello!' A voice whispered into Y/n's ear as she dozed off in the library. 'What?' She shot up, looking around. 'Calm down, it's just me' Regulus gave her a sly smile as he plopped down onto the seat opposite to her. 'You scared me,' she muttered, rubbing her hands over her face. 'Yes. I'm sir, scares-a-lot!' Regulus exclaimed in a posh voice. Y/n let out a laugh as Regulus grinned.

'Studying without me? I'm disappointed.' Rylan shook his head as he sat next to Y/n. 'Hello' Y/n mumbled as Rylan pressed a kiss to her head. Regulus cleared his throat. Y/n's eyes snapped to Regulus with a playful glare before pulling Rylan into a kiss. Regulus sighed, throwing his head back and closing his eyes. 'Are you done yet?' He asked, covering his eyes with a hand. Y/n pulled away from a very red Rylan who was looking at Y/n with the same look he gave her at the dance.
(The look of love!!! 🤭🤭🤭)

'Yea, Why don't you get a girlfriend?' Y/n asked as she shut her book close. Regulus looked confused. 'I have only ever liked, well I only like one girl. She's off bounds. So, yea, no.' Regulus shook his head as he threw it back again.

Y/n raised her eyebrows, not believing it. Rylans eyes fluttered from Regulus to Y/n for a moment before resting on the girl with a soft smile. 'Y/n, what did Penny say about tonight?' He asked. 'Yea, she said she'll come' Y/n nodded. 'Wait, what'd she say when she heard I was coming?' Regulus asked, leaning forward. 'She asked if I'm still going. I said yea.' Y/n shrugged.
'Cool' Regulus nodded.
'Cool' Rylan nodded.
'Coolio' Y/n smiled, getting up and leaving to the grounds where she had promised to meet the marauders.

《°•○♡○•°》

'Remus!' Y/n shouted as she jumped into her best friend's arms. 'Y/n!' He spun her. 'Oh my god! Let her go Moony! Y/n!' Sirius pushed his boyfriend away from the girl and hugged her. 'Hey padfoot' she mumbled with a huge smile.
'Where be m'lady?!' James grinned as he walked to the group with Peter, his hand in the pocket of his pants.
'Lily should be in the Gryffindor common room' Y/n nodded seriously. 'Haha' James said sarcastically, turning red.
Y/n grinned as James ruffled her hair. 'You guys are weird.' Y/n nodded as they walked through the snowy grounds. 'That's so out of context' Peter shook his head, chuckling quietly. 'No, I mean, James and Sirius are licking a freaking snowball! On which god knows who stepped or peed or pooed-' she was cut off by James and Sirius gagging. 'We were NOT licking it! We were just-'
'Closely inspecting it. That's all'
James nodded and walked off, spitting through his lips slightly.
Y/n, Remus and Peter laughed until there were tears in their eyes and their ribs hurt.

'Shit.' Y/n suddenly cursed under her breath. The four boys followed her gaze to Wallace Scott. The beefy boy was glaring at their direction. 'Glare all you want, mudblood!' A voice shouted from behind the small group. All 5 of them whipped their heads around to see a laughing group of three. Caius and Barty laughed quietly while Regulus looked proud.

Y/n's eyes dropped a bit in annoyance and shook her head the slightest so only Regulus could see.
With his eyes, he asked what?.
Y/n rolled her eyes as if to say idiot and turned to see Wallace glare harder.

'Be careful Y/n. He's bad news.' Remus told her as they walked back to the school. A small but harsh snowfall had come upon the castle. 'I know.' was all she said, nodding. 'Why was he glaring at you though?' James asked, brushing snow out of his face. 'Ahh, I might've broken a rib or two of his and may have set Avery and Crouch to hit him.' She spoke in a low voice. But her eyes held a sparkle in them. 'Avery and Crouch? Aren't they like Regulus's best mates?' Peter asked. 'Yea, kind of a long story really.' She muttered before narrating what happened. While telling it out loud, Y/n felt as if that happened aeons ago.
'Woah! you're like a total badass, Y/n!' James burst after the story was done. Everyone agreed and kept walking. Sirius stopped and pulled Y/n a bit back. 'I don't like my brother. But, thank you.' Sirius nodded slightly before walking ahead. 'Sure' She hugged him from behind. The both of them shared a smile before Sirius persuaded her to run with him. 'Race you idiots!' Sirius shouted as they ran to the school, hand in hand. The others whooped and followed.

《°•○♡○•°》

'Hey' Y/n greeted as she sat down next to Pandora. They were getting ready for the night. 'Hello.' She greeted, looking very happy. 'Ready for tonight?' Y/n asked as they donned coats and gloves. 'So ready!' Pandora squealed, following Y/n out of the dorm and common room. 'There's my bae!' Mary smiled as she kissed Pandora. The blonde's pale face flushed with colour as Mary pulled away. 'Come on!' Marlene shouted from the other end of the corridor. She was holding hands with Isabella. Avery and Barty stood behind them, laughing at something and a grinning Regulus stood to the shadows.

'We're coming!' Pandora shouted before they ran to them. 'Y/n!' A boy crashed into her. 'Rylan!' Y/n squealed as he hugged her to stop them from falling.
'Guess what!' He shouted.
'What?!' She shouted back in the same voice, matching his energy.
'Newt Scamander said that I can go meet him for the summer!' He shouted, twirling her.
'Ahh! What!? Oh, my god Rylan!' She shouted, hugging him hard.

It was no secret in their friend group that Rylan had always wanted to meet the famous MagiZoologist that had even written a book on magical creatures.

'I know! It's the best ever new year's gift!' He cried. Tears of joy went down his face.

'I am so happy for you.' She whispered, kissing him. 'Ugh' Regulus muttered, walking away. 'Thank you for ruining the moment!' Y/n shouted after him with disgust as Rylan let her down. 'You're such a good actress' he teased, pulling her along with him, hand in hand. 'I'm flattered. Thank you' she bowed slightly before the both of them followed the group, laughing quietly.

《°•○♡○•°》

'5! 4! 3! 2! 1! HAPPY NEW YEAR!' The whole of Hogwarts screamed at the same time.

'Y/n?'
'Yes, Ry?'
'I love you.'
'I- I love you too'

The both of them shared a kiss under the fire lit sky.

What they did not see was Regulus watching them, a sad shadow over his face as everyone around him kissed their lover.

°•♡○•°

New chapter!!!!
Do your dance!!!
I'm health wise much better now and have settled back home properly... holiday homework's start tmr 😑🙄😒

Anyways, I'm sorry for the late update m'loves and I hope you enjoyed this chapter. And sorry for the late update.

Also, 6k? Holy moly macaroly!
Thank you <33

WORD COUNT : 1436