《27》

1.1K

Should I post the cast for next year and let you guys make theories? (Same cast but their lines are changed.)

The rain fell hard and thin, water prickling the hands of anyone who put theirs out of the windows like cold needles.

and under the weeping tree sat two friends.

'I told you we shouldn't have come out. Told you that there was a storm coming.' The girl said in a haughty tone. The boy rolled his eyes. 'Now's not the time for "I told you so", Merdiue. Now's the time to make sure your hair doesn't get wet. come back here.' Regulus scolded y/n as she went to the edge, sticking her arm out with a childish smile.

'You're no fun.' She complained, returning to her place next to him, against the bark. 'Sure.' He chuckled, rolling his eyes. The two of them sat there in silence, occasionally broken by a cough or a thunderclap.

'Regulus?' Y/n called softly, knotting a few daisies nearby into a crown. 'Yes, Y/n?' He replied, running his hands through the blades of grass. 'I like this.' She muttered. Regulus turned his head to look at her. He sat like that for a while, his eyes fluttering all over her face as she looked to the distance, her hands making the crown with muscle memory. 'I do too.' He said quietly, looking to where she was looking. The black lake. The rain drops caused small ripples, making the scene even more beautiful. 'I do too...' He muttered under his breath.

°•♡○•°

The rain had taken a small break, allowing Regulus and Y/n take a sprint to the castle, slipping on the wet lawn once or twice. 'That hurt...' Regulus groaned, limping slightly after slipping on the wet grass. Y/n giggled, glancing at him as they walked through the empty halls. Due to the storm and it being the weekend, everyone was either in the library or common rooms. Suddenly a set of footsteps sounded. Y/n and Regulus looked up to see five guys. And in the front was Wallace Scott.

'Shit...'
'Shit...'

The duo mumbled in unison, straightening their posture and hands going to wands. 'Remember me?' Wallace asked in a sickeningly sweet voice a second before spells flew around. Y/n ducked as one just missed her before muttering a body lock hex at one of them. The duel went on until there were 4 of them left. Regulus and Y/n breathed a bit heavy, a small cut on his arm and her hand a bit bruised. Wallace decided to ditch his wand and went it for a punch. Y/n tried to dodge but ultimately got hit in the stomach, causing her to cry out and double over.

'That's what you get, you filthy pure blood.' He spat.

The next moment, he was against the ground, Regulus standing next to him as he clutched his clenched fist in pain.

'Ow!' Regulus mumbled in pain, rubbing the knuckles of his throbbing fist. He continued to mutter cruses under his breath. 'Mate... a little help?' Y/n asked, a bit breathless from the punch, but holding an amused smile as she watched her friend. Regulus chuckled, holding out a hand and pulling her up, a bit too hard, causing her to be stand a bit too close to him.

'Hey...' He muttered, a bit breathless. She chuckled, stepping back a bit. 'Hello.' She looked around before her smile fell. There, in all his glory, stood Argus Filch.

'Shit...'
'Shit...'

The duo muttered in unison.

《°•○♡○•°》

'It wasn't our fault.' Y/n grumbled as she scrubbed a trophy. Regulus silently agreed. scrubbing an award some bloke got for being a good student. 'This sucks.' Regulus grumbled, his arms hurting from scrubbing. 'You're telling me.' Y/n scoffed, finishing another trophy while Regulus was still on his second. 'You're so slow.' Y/n chuckled after a while. 'Just... shut up, yea?' He mumbled, trying to sound annoyed but the smile on his face betraying his tone.

After a long while of scrubbing, the two of them were free. Only to be met by a worried Rylan and annoyed Isabella.

Rylan hugged Y/n, asking if she were fine while Regulus and Isabella had a banter.

'You're an idiot.' She said.
Regulus scoffed.
'Don't you scoff.' Isa mumbled, leading him away by the hand.

Regulus turned his head to the couple, sending them a wink and a wave before disappearing around the corner. Y/n chuckled while Rylan looked down at her with a soft smile. 'Shall me, m'lady?' Rylan asked in a posh voice, offering his arm. 'We shall, good sir.' Y/n answered, taking his arm and walking close to him as they returned to the common rooms, Rylan dropping her off first.

Y/n pressed a kiss to the corner of his lips before going into her dorm. Everyone was asleep, the small room filled with only the sounds of her friends' soft breathing. Y/n sat on her bed for a while, looking out at rain pattering the window for a while before noticing a small origami butterfly struggling through the pelting water to make it to her window. Y/n opened her window a bit, reaching out and taking it. She shook her hand to rid it of water before opening the slightly soggy brown parchment. It was written in a beautiful cursive, the ink a green-black color.

Y/n blushed softly, reading it, glancing out of the window, looking for anyone but seeing no one. She glanced down to the paper then outside quite a few times before folding it up and keeping it into her bedside tables bottom drawer, under her stack of extra parchment. She was sure it wasn't Rylan. His handwriting was different. She knew no one who wrote this beautifully. She glanced once more at the paper, before closing the drawer and laying down to sleep, her cheeks still a bit flushed, the words etched into her mind.

You're like snow on the beach.
Weird but fucking beautiful. 

--
Hey... I'm not ded ;)

Sorry for ignoring Wattpad for a while... I had my pre-boards and finally got a vacation for winter. 

So, first off, Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it (i don't but yea._.)

And I'm working on other chapters, my main inspiration being TayTay songs... next one is based off of (most probably) Right where you left me, so cook up stories and theories, comment them. 

And is it too late to delete and re-write the whole book?

Luv you all, I'll update my other two books soon, yea? love you. bye.