《13》

NOVEMBER 14th, 1977

MONDAY

THIRD POV (Y/N)

Dinner had gotten sooner than expected. The most rational explanation, according to Y/n's friends, would be that Regulus wasn't there and thus, the two of them didn't fight. Y/n denied this by saying that he had nothing to do with the fact that her other dinners get over much slower.

《°•○♡○•°》

'Marlene, Y/n. Get up. It's 12 am we have astronomy.' Pandora's voice stirred the two lazy girls of the dorm. The other one, Julia, often called Julie, was already halfway out of the dorm, being woken up by her muggle alarm clock. 'Y/n! get up!' Pandora used her mother's voice. Y/n groaned and turned around. 'Ahh!' She suddenly squealed, jumping to a sit. 'Why?' Y/n asked, her voice thick with sleep. 'You didn't wake up. Come 'ere, I'll do your hair.' Pandora made Y/n sit next to her and brushed the girls hair into a presentable way. 'There. come on.' She pulled her friend outside the room and the both of them ran out and to the astronomy tower. 

'Ok... we're gonna pair up today. So, please, pair up.' Professor Aestra told. She seemed kind of tired. Everyone shuffled around, trying to get to their friends. The Slytherins mostly chose between each other but some decided to pair up with Ravenclaws. Isabella quickly found Marlene, the both of them shared huge smiles. Regulus originally wanted to pair up with Caius or Barty but the both of them were already at a telescope and was writing down names of the stars they found in their respective notebooks. Evan Rosier was with Julia Roberts from Ravenclaw and Isabella had gotten up with Marlene. Pandora left Y/n's side to reach her cousin from Slytherin, Freda Lestrange. This left Y/n and Regulus. The both of them glared at each other as they moved to the last available telescope. Y/n huffed and let some distance between the two. 

This seemed to have caught the attention of all her and his friends. They stared at the both of them as the two looked at each other with disgust. Isabella was getting frustrated at how he looked at her now. It was completely different from how he described Y/n to her and the look he gave Y/n by the lake. 'Idiots.' Isa muttered before looking into the telescope again. 

'Same as usual kids. Find stars and write them down and mark it in the map. Show it to me in 30 minutes. Which ever team gets most of it correct gets one coupon for a free butterbeer' 

(the author started giggling btw)

This caused every team to hurry to look into the telescope. With Regulus and Y/n, they were trying to decide whose book to use. Y/n didn't want to give hers because her first few were always :
1. Sirius
2. Regulus
3. Arcturus

The names were of one of her best friends, Her rival and her middle name. (evil laugh) 

'We- We'll use yours.' Y/n stuffed her book into her bag. Regulus felt heat rise into his pale cheeks at this. His book held mainly three stars in the start. His name, his middle name and his brother's name.
1. Regulus
2. Arcturus
3. Sirius

And no doubt, Y/n would make the connection. 'No. We're using yours.' He muttered before throwing his book off the side of the tower with a swift movement of his wrist. Y/n's eye's grew to the size of plates. She sighed deeply before handing him her book. 'Thank you. I don't believe that was so hard, was it?' He asked, flipping it open. 'It seemed for you.' she shot back. The satisfied smirk left his face when it reached the latest entry of stars. The third one made his mouth go dry. How did she know his middle name. no one except Sirius did.