《7》

I'm spoiling you guys tbh with so many updates... wtv

October 1, 1977
SATURDAY

THIRD POV (Y/N)

'We've been waiting forever for you to come out of there!' Marlene groaned, leaning onto Y/n. '2 minutes, really' Pandora said. Marlene gave her a fake glare. 'Ugh! whatever!' Marlene groaned. 'Hogmeade was so fun! There were there wizards from Germany who were doing cool tricks!' Marlene gushed it all to Y/n. 'Rylan looked pretty down. Missed you, I think' Pandora told her.

Y/n smiled slightly at the blonde. 'Yea...' She mumbled. 'So, what did you do while we were gone?' Marlene asked her as they went down a set of stairs. 'Ahh, I was at the library until 2. I had homework to finish.' She told them. 'How was detention?' Pandora asked Y/n, softly, noticing her mood was off. 'It was ok.' She replied coldly. This surprised Marlene and Pandora. The three of them walked the rest k
of the way quietly to where they were going.

《°•○♡○•°》

They finally reached the main entrance and walked out into the dusk. A string of laughter was heard from a sycamore maple tree. Under there sat almost all her friends.

Rylan, Amos and Benny from Hufflepuff, from Ravenclaw were the people walking with her. From Gryffindor was Mary, Lily and the four. And from Slytherin, no one. Y/n felt her anger fade away at the sight of all her friends.

'Isabella said that Regulus asked her to play wizards chess with her after detention. Otherwise she would've been here.' Lily informed Y/n, giving her a side hug. Her anger returned at the mention of his name but again went away at what Sirius did.

'We were really sad that you couldn't come with us to hogmeade... So we brought back your favourite things!' With that Sirius and Remus dumped a lot of things onto her lap. Y/n gasped and stared at the amount of chocolates and merchandise. A few tears escaped her eyes.

'Aw, don't cry!' Someone laughed. The next half hour was spent with them laughing and sharing the chocolates. Soon dinner rolled by.

Everybody stood up to go and had started walking when Rylan pulled Y/n backwards. 'Don't forget about tonight' he reminded her before running to catch up to Amos, Benny and Sandy.

The 13 of them walked back to the great hall. Their laughter still continued as they went to their respected tables. A few heads were turned to the group but they didn't care. Isabella watched them with a longing look. Marlene caught her eye and gave a wink. Isabella blushed until Barty hit the back of her head.

《°•○♡○•°》

'Mashed potatoes and chicken' y/n sighed as she inhaled the food. Nora laughed seeing the younger girls doings. 'Calm down Y/n! Foods not going anywhere!' Tony laughed from a few seats down. Y/n frowned at this. 'Oh, the food isn't. But I am.' She told him. As if on cue, James, Remus, Peter and Sirius came bouncing towards her. 'Gotta steal this babe!' Sirius chuckled, lifting y/n and dragging her out with them.

The teachers didn't even lift their heads. They were used to this sort of thing. All Y/n did was glare at Regulus when they caught eyes.

THIRD POV (REGULUS)

Regulus watched them walk out, glaring at Y/n with more hate than he ever felt. He felt like punching something. Suddenly, he felt his hand go numb. Regulus looked down to see his hand white as he held a fist so tight. He sighed angrily before standing up. He slammed it slightly on the table before walking away. 'I'm going to bed.' He muttered to his friends. The three of them shared a look before turning to their friend who was already half out of the door. They knew the three of them were thinking the same thing,