Chapter 7

"I miss her too Lisa, I loved her so much, we had plans you know."
"Ty, Stop. Amy isn't dead. At least not for want of trying anyway."
"What do you mean for want of trying,  did she try to kill herself."
"Yes Ty, she shot Tim then herself,  thankfully she survived,  unfortunately, so did Tim
"She's alive, really, honestly Lisa."
"Yes Ty, but she's still struggling, her speech isn't perfect, and she tends to forget things, she spent 2 years in a Wheelchair. She needs you Ty, she loves you so much she's actually in pain."
"I'm on my way Lisa, see you soon."
Lou walks in and see's the look on Lisa's face.
"What's up Lisa, you look shocked."
"Ty's coming to see Amy, Lilly told him she was dead when he remembered her and asked her how she was, Lilly also told him we didn't want to hear from him or speak to him because we blamed him. He remembered Amy after a year when his memories came back."
Lisa quickly phone's Ty and gives him her number, plus what she forgot to say...
"Hang on Ty, she's at a Horse Jumping Show and won't be home for two days."
"About the same for me too. See you soon Lisa."
"Bye Ty."
Lisa told Lou not to say anything to Amy just incase.

Two days Later Amy arrived home about midday, she pulled in by the Barn and put Spartan in his Stall.
After he was settled Amy moved her Trailer over to the side of the Q Hut and then parked her truck outside the Fence of the Ranch House.
"Hey Amy, how'd you do."
"Don't ask Lou, I'm going to pack it in. I haven't won anything. It's a waste of time, I can't do anything right, can't concentrate,  can't speak properly,  I'm hopeless Lou, can't even fix a god damn horse anymore.
Dad really FUCKED ME UP."
"HEY,,,,, Don't you be saying things like that, you hear me Amy. I'm not going through that again, having to keep an eye on you. Visits to Counsellors ect."
(Amy Crying) "I Miss Him Lou. It's not fair,  I remember him  and he doesn't.  I can't move on Lou, I'd rather go to sleep tonight and never wake up again."
"Amy, calm down and turn around."
She turned slowly and it was surreal, she looked into those Green eye's Just as her vision disappeared in a torrent of tears, she opened her arms and Ty enveloped her in his, the first words he said was 'I Love You Amy' and Amy said the same back. There lips connected and Lou left them to it, smiling as she entered the house.

Half an hour later Lou looked out to see if she could see them and noticed them laying down in the grass by the side of the pond facing each other talking. Amy explained what had happened to her including when she she was at rock bottom and shot Tim then herself. How she can't seem to do anything right anymore, her MoJo has gone.
"No it hasn't Amy, you'll always be the Miracle Girl, and I'm here to help you now."
Ty explained why he didn't come looking for her because of his mother lying to him.

                   🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎

To be continued