Chapter 40

Lisa was so Happy for Amy and Ty.
When he came back to Fairfield he finally saw his Daughter Arabella, two weeks later he took Amy out and proposed after a lot of grovelling and asking for forgiveness. Thinking he'd lost her brought Ty to his senses.
Amy of course said Yes, to celebrate their engagement they took Arabella and went on Holiday to the coast of Mexico for two weeks.

6 Months Later

A week ago Amy and Ty were married, this time Amy didn't hold back on money, it was very Lavish, the food was done by outside caterers and their now on their honeymoon.
Lou is looking after Arabella who is according to Lou, Adorable. Unfortunately Jack never got to see Amy and Ty get married as he refused to go even though Amy sent him an invite. He also never got to see his Great Granddaughter after having a massive Heart Attack not long after receiving the wedding invite
Lilly and Cal were found guilty of kidnapping and attempted Murder of Amy Fleming. They were also charged with holding Ty Hostage. They both got Life without Parole. It was finished, maybe fate would be kinder to them.

A year later Amy gave birth to a little Boy they named Marcus. Ty was such a proud father having a Son and Daughter . They employed a full time Nanny Aù-pair after Amy had spent 12 months with her children, by then Arabella was almost 3 yrs old and Marcus was 1 yr old, then she started part time Show Jumping. Lisa let her use one of her large Trailers as she was training and Jumping her horses. The Nanny would sometimes go with Amy so the children could see their Mummy on the horse, the children would clap their hands together as soon as Amy rode into the Arena.
Amy was doing so well, winning Show after Show.
Ty was proud of her too. Lisa was very pleased with Amy, she had done so much for Lisa's business, riding her Horse's,  training them, the winning at the Show Jumping Circuit with Fairfield's Horse's.

As the years flew by Arabella was also taking after her mother, she could ride a horse before she  was 4, now at age 10 she was winning the Children's Horse Jumping Shows, Amy was always there with her, supporting her, and Ty was there too when he could be.
Marcus was more like his Dad and almost 8 yrs old, interested in Cars and Motorcycles.
Amy and Ty always made time for Family Time, and time with each other.
When Arabella turned 15 and Marcus was 13 Amy was very surprised to find out she was pregnant especially as she was in her late 30s. She was actually very pleased.
Amy and Ty made plans to buy some Land when unexpectedly Lisa gave the Ranch House Cabin to Amy and Ty for all the hard work she'd done and for all the Money Lisa had earned, when Amy told Ty that they didn't need to build their own Ranch they were thrilled. The last thing Amy wanted was all the planning and mess of building a house. Ty was over the moon that they were expecting again but always thinking of Amy's well being. Amy explained that she'd be okay, extra tests would be taken and they'd keep an eye on her. Amy explained to Lisa what was happening and she was retiring from Show Jumping now she was expecting. Lisa congratulated Amy and gave her the deeds for the Ranch House.  Amy asked if the new Stable Manager would need it and Lisa explained that he lived in Hudson. Later that day Amy surprised Ty by saying that she was retiring from Show Jumping to raise their special package. She also wanted to help Arabella take on the Show Jumping world, just as she wished her family would of done for her. If her Mum had survived the crash she knows her Mum would of taken her on the A Circuit as soon as she'd left school, but would of entered her into every show that was local up to that point.
Ty expressed how he wanted to teach Marcus about Cars and Bike's so he could one day take over his Business.
Ty and Amy were closer than ever and enjoying their family finally.

🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎

To be continued