Chapter 22

A Nurse came out and approached Ty and Soraya, she kneeled infront of them and shocked them with her comment.
" Hi, the Doctor wanted me to inform you that all the blood you saw was not Amy's, if it were she would be dead.
However she had been beaten up, thankfully she has very strong muscles due to what she does and this offered protection to the baby, but whoever hit her also hit to high, bruising her lower Ribs. She was hit around the head a couple of times, hence the Coma. But Amy will be alright. "
"Oh thank god. Who would want to hurt her or her Baby though."
"To be honest Soraya, no one in there right mind."
Ty didn't say anything else.
Lou came bounding through the doors and Soraya ran to her. They sat down next to Ty and Soraya brought Lou up to date. Lou kept looking at Ty and Soraya still covered in blood

"What did Jack say Lou."
"Nothing, he wouldn't answer his damn phone, or it was dead, he was with the Cattle so maybe no signal.
A while later a police officer walked in Asking to speak with Amy's Family.
The reception pointed out Lou and he walked over.
"Sorry to disturb you but are you Lou Fleming, related to Amy Fleming."
"Yes I am."
"Could we talk please, privately."
"You can tell Ty and Soraya because I will as soon as you've told me."
"Okay, well we've arrested a man by the River in the park. He was covered in blood, he looked as if he wasn't with it. We've spoken to him and he told us to say the magic word. We had no idea what it was so I asked him if he knew Amy, I never got a chance to say anything else, it seemed that Amy was the Magic word. He was with it again after that.
He was telling us he was hit on the back of his head, the next thing he knew  was when I said the magic word and he woke up. He doesn't know if he attacked anyone.
Personally I don't think it was him, someone obviously did it to him before Amy was attacked.
Oh the blood was Pigs blood, all over Amy and the walls. We suspect it's the same blood all over the bloke we have
at the station, there going to test it. This was done on purpose to cause Shock and Awe, to make whoever found her or those who love her to think the worst ."
"So officer, who attacked my Sister."
"We're checking all cctv camera's including private camera's, it will take time."

The Officer left as did Ty,  Lou and Soraya went upstairs to see Amy.
She was still in a Coma.
Ty walked in to find his mother reading.
"Tell me mother, what have you been up too, you were going on about Amy last night and today she got attacked."
"What, why would I have done something like that, is she alright, and the baby."
"What do you care about the baby. You wanted her to get rid of it last night. Your trying to treat me like a child, it was a mistake coming back to live with you. "
There was a knock on the door and when Ty opened the door he saw two RCMP Officers outside.
"Mr Borden, would you come down the station please and tell us about Amy Fleming,  her Sister Lou Fleming is already there helping us put together a list of people who would wish ill will on miss Fleming."
"Yes, I'll certainly help you, have you tried Soraya who's the manager at Maggie's,  the've been friends all through school and Amy would probably confide in her more than anyone."
"Thank you, will she be there now."
"Yes, can you stop on the way."

                    🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎

To be continued