Chapter 20

Ty got back to his mom's house and still being in his own little world Lilly startled him.
"Your dinners ruined, where have you been."
Ty suddenly realised it was literally like being back at home in Vancouver as a teenager.
"Amy collapsed right in front of me and started having an epileptic Fit. I've been at the Hospital with Lou and Soraya."
"I thought you were finished with her, always telling you what to do, you said, and keeping you away from me."
" Where's the, ** is Amy going to be alright Ty **, What have you been doing Mom, actually, what have you Done."
The two of them were arguing for the next couple of hours.
"Are you thinking of getting back together with her, because I won't allow it Ty."
"Amy's Pregnant Mom, with my child, your Grandchild, and you cant stop me."
"NO, your to young Ty, tell her to get rid of it."
" Oh My God, your Just like Jack and Tim, a big Bully, I wouldn't ask Amy to do what your suggesting anyway. She's nearly 4 Months Mom, way past what your suggesting, and incase you've forgotten, Amy and myself are both Adults." The arguing continued late into the night.

Amy was discharged the following morning and as usual her best friend was there to take her back to her apartment. Amy sent Lou a text to say she was discharged and back home at her apartment. She also gave Lou her new address .
When Amy was in her new place she noticed that Soraya had tided up for her. She still had boxes to empty but the note stuck to the fridge told her to rest or sleep or do both. She'd see her after her shift.
Amy thought about it then yawned, so decided to do as Soraya suggested as she did feel tired.
Amy lay on her bed and saw the Time of 10am, she knew she had a few hours to catch up on. Amy was well away in a deep sleep when constant banging woke her up. She sat up a little confused then realised it was somebody at her front door. She looked at the time and it was 1pm,
Amy slowly walked into the hallway shouting at them to wait a minute.

Lou had some exciting news she wanted to tell her family, she knew it was a touchy subject with her sister but her boyfriend proposed last night, Matt was an accountant and ran his own business which was fast becoming well known. He had his own offices in Calgary and employed about 15 staff. Matt was very well off but you wouldn't think so to look at him. He didn't show it off or drive a posh car, he just had a good Truck.
Lou had told Jack who then just started laying down rules that he wouldn't be allowed to stay over etc, just as he did with Amy, even though Lou was already in her 30s.
Lou wasn't even listening to Jack, she'd heard it all before,.
Without even thinking Lou was trying to call Amy to tell her , but now she was getting worried as Amy wasn't picking up. She knew Soraya picked her up this morning and took her back to her Apartment. Unless Amy's fast asleep.

                   🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎

To be continued