Chapter 37

Amy couldn't wait to see the Photo's, she just hoped Lou could get rid of what's left of the bruises.
After dinner time Soraya turned up and was so surprised to see Amy holding her Baby.
"Ha ha, you should see your face, I was going to tell you but then I thought about seeing your face when you walked in. Come and sit down and you can hold her."
"Oh great, thank you, omg Amy she is gorgeous, do you have a name yet."
"Yes, Soraya meet Arabella which means Beautiful."
"Well you got that right Amy, she is so Beautiful."
"Soraya, have you seen any sign of Ty, can you put a photo up and put Missing,  please."
"Of course I will Amy."
"Thank you".

An hour Later and Soraya left, then Lisa turned up not long after with flowers,  chocolates and a Card, but no Jack.
Lisa held Arabella and Amy took a photo for her which Lisa sent straight to Jack. They talked and then Lisa showed Amy a photo from her Security feed.
"Who's this Amy!!!."
"That's Ty, but his hair looks different don't you think."
"Yes, that's what I told the police. I told them that he attacked you pretending to be Ty."
"What did they say Lisa."
"There going to send it, the actual disc from my security system to some specialists who can clean it up. Then we can see how much like Ty he looks like."
"Lisa, this has to be Lilly, what's the odds that someone looks almost the same as Ty, who knew about me, the baby, everything really, and what's Lilly done with Ty."
" I'll go back tomorrow and have a word with Jim Parker, don't fret sweetheart, this little girl needs her father in her life and we won't stop till he's found."
After Lisa left Amy fed Arabella then put her down to sleep. Amy knew that Lou would be picking her up tomorrow and going home. Thankfully she'd done most of her baby shopping and even though she hadn't worked very long for Lisa she was surprised when Lisa told her that she was on 3 months paid Maternity leave.
Lisa thought of Amy as if she was her own Daughter

Two day's later and the RCMP were knocking on Lillys door. There was no answer, they walked around outside the property and tried the front and rear doors, all locked.
They put a envelope through the door to say they called and needed to speak with her.
Amy was looking after their daughter but at the same time worried about where Ty was, also she couldn't stop thinking about who the imposter was and why he beat her up. The only conclusion she could come up with  was Lilly, she hated Amy and she must have Ty.
The following day there was a knock on Amy's door, she went to see who it was and unlocked it to let Jim Parker in, Amy was wondering what the Chief of police was doing knocking her door.
"Hello Amy, can we sit. Oh Congratulations by the way on the birth of your daughter ."
"Thank you Chief Parker, what did you want to talk about."
"Well we got the photo back nice and clear, to be honest when I first looked at it I thought it's Ty Borden, but after a closer look it wasn't him. They also sent us his name and his address, apparently he is well known to the police. His Name is Cal Borden.  Turns out he's Ty Borden's Twin Brother and he's a nasty piece of work, if Lilly wants anything doing, she calls Cal."
"Oh my God, she sent him after me."
"I'm sorry to say Amy but Yes, it looks that way. Apparently when she had them she couldn't manage them Both , Brad's brother and his wife were having problems conceiving and Lilly offered  them one of the twins. The rest is history.

                    🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎

To be continued