Chapter 5 : Sold Out

Ling Wei and Ling Han left early to sell the jars of honey.

they managed to squeeze more than 10 small jars that Ling Wei made.

Ling Wei keeps 2 jars and plans to sell 10 jars in the market.

the bustling market is new to Ling Wei.

even in her past life she never enter a place called the marketplace.

she giddily looks around and looks at everything.

she looks like an ignorant child.

per jar of honey is 5 coopers, so Ling Bin wants to sell it with a double prize.

Ling Wei wanted to sell them at normal prize but he didn't allow it

"Trust me! everything will sell off"

Ling Wei then let him be.

Ling Bin's target is not those from the village but from the city.

there are a lot of families that are well off, especially in the city.

his sister's jar is very beautiful, a lot of madams and misses will surely like it, based on its appearance.

so selling it twice the market price is not wrong.

Ling Bin put down the basket and take out one of the jars.

and when the people saw the beautifully made jar, they exclaimed.

"little sir! what a beautiful jar you have"

Ling Bin nod

"Madam, this is a jar of honey! if you buy our honey the beautiful jar will be yours too"

the people around start asking

"then how much is the jar of honey?"

"10 coopers per jar! you can only have the jar if you buy honey!no bargaining"

a lot of them are disappointed.

too expensive! a jin of pork is 10 coopers!

on the villagers like them, this is already considered a luxury so most of the people left the circle.

but still, some people bought.

beautiful things are pleasing to the eyes.

so within 1 hour, Ling Bin sells 7 jars.

Ling Wei is certainly amazed by her brother's mind for business

"big brother you are amazing! I didn't expect this"

Ling Bin smiled at his sister's twinkling eyes in awe.

he pats her head and explains

"as long as it's beautiful and rare, it will surely be liked and coveted"

Ling Wei giggles at her brother's choice of words, but she understands.

she is the same though, as long as she likes it and it's pleasing to her eyes she will buy it.

but she never falls to the part where she covets someone's possession.

the laughing and playing sibling is certainly eye-catching.

the siblings' looks are standing out.

Li Bin is more like his father and looks heroic and well-mannered.

his complexion is a little darker compared to his siblings but in the village, his skin tone still considers light.

Ling Wei's appearance is from her mother, she is not overly beautiful but, she has a gentle temperament, but the most noticeable about her is her smile.

even when Ling Wei saw her mother smile, she saw flower blooms from her smile.

and because Ling Wei is taken well, she is chubby.

with her white skin and chubby cheeks, she gathers a lot of attention, especially from the villagers, whose children are thin and has yellowish skin or dark skin.

"little brother! are you the one selling those honey?"

someone ask while the sibling are laughing around,

Ling Wei look around and saw a girl,

"yes I am the seller"

the girl smiled in relief

"my madam wants to ask you about something! please follow me"

Ling Bin didn't follow, so the maid clear his confusion

"my madam is just on that carriage! if you don't want to enter it's fine! and she said that she buy all of those remaining jars! please don't worry"

only then did Ling Bin follow with Ling Wei and the basket.

"madam, the seller is here"

Ling Wei and Ling Bin didn't plan to go inside the carriage and just stand in front of the window.

the madam noticed that they won't go up so she open the window to talk,

she was startled seeing two children but her face remained placid.

"I want to buy 10 more honey, and I needed it in 3 days! I will add more to your basic price"

Ling Wei remain silent and just glance at her brother,

Ling Bin envied the carriage and the nice dress of the rich madam, in his mind if his mother and grandmother wore that kind of beautiful clothes, they will be more beautiful.

"the price is fixed, in 3 days, I and my sister will be here selling, whether the madam is still interested or not, it is fine"

the madam just nods,

her impression changed.

although the two children wore slightly good quality clothes, in her mind, they are still poor people.

but when the two children didn't climb up the carriage, she become curious, and when she saw the girl who didn't react much about her carriage.

and the boy was just momentarily envious but after that nothing else.

and even when the boy talks to her she knows instantly that he is literate and well-mannered.

as a ranked 8 civil official wife, her husband keeps on reminding her about reading the people around her.

and when she talked to the boy, she knows that they are not bad.

she can trust them and she has the feeling that she can't look down on them.

they have a boundless future.

"big brother! why did you promise the madam that we will sell again in 3 days? what if Mother didn't allow us?"

Ling Wei ask worriedly

"as long as we do it carefully it will be fine"

Ling Bin said with full confidence.

Ling Wei sighs helplessly.

fine! it's good that she likes watching those survival blogs! at last, she knows what the bees hate the most!

but she was still annoyed at herself!

she should have watched those boring girly stuff like how to make homemade makeup, moisturizers, lipstick, and all!

but there is nothing she can do now!

at the list, she has ideas about survival but, is it useful to her?