Chapter 127

Madam Qu felt more ache for her, but because she did not want to anyone see her weakness so she just smiled and acted clueless

"I did not know that you were here"

Ling Wei stood up and faced their direction and froze for a moment before answering, trying to sound as cheerful as she could be

"I want to surprise Yanyan! I did not know that you are receiving a visitor now, anyway, I will also have to go! I forgot to call Mom, she will be worried"

Then she hugged Qu Yan who was still weeping and bowed slightly to the group.

Ling Wei paused and greeted the newly arrived person

"What a coincident Mr. Xiao"

Assistant Xiao was taken aback and greeted her back

"Hello Miss Ling, by the way, Miss Ling, I am deeply sorry for the staff"

"No need!"

Ling Wei cut him off and continue

"I just hope that Mr. Xiao will relay our message to your boss"

The cold man who did not say or show any just stared at her and suddenly reached out to hold her wrist.

The people around were shocked at his sudden behavior, Ling Wei who was suddenly touched thought she was scalded forcefully took back her hand

"Don't touch me, it's annoying and disgusting"

The man was slightly taken aback but hurriedly apologize

"Sorry"

Ling Wei took a deep breath and said Our mercy

"I don't need it, especially from you"

Then she turns around and leave.

Hu Ye Sheng paused then, for some reason, his feet seemed to have their own mind and followed Ling Wei.

Ling Wei walked as fast as she could so when he caught up, she was already inside her car.

He knocked on her window but she ignored it and started maneuvering her car.

Qu Yan and the rest followed curiously, and then she asked

"Mom, what is wrong with that nephew of yours? I think he needs to check his brain, How dare he touch Weiwei like he knows her!"

Then she glanced at the assistant

"Why are you apologizing to Weiwei?"

"Mr. Ling and Miss Ling came to the company earlier"

Qu Yan's eyes widen

"So it was you guys who made my Weiwei cry! How dare you!"

Assistant Xiao came later but he is sure that Ling Wei cried because of her voice and red nose.

"Tell me the full details"

The cold voice rang out at their back, Assistant Xiao shivered and said everything.

"And I also found out that the receptionist is Miss Li Fei's cousin"

Qu Yan snorts

"So that is why! The in-laws can be provoked so they can run wildly! I am going to ruin that woman's face! How dare she a nobody make Weiwei cry!"

"Yanyan calm down!"

Madam Qu said Qu Yan Hurrump and instead, she said

"I hope the engagement will be completely broken so I can bring her to meet my college seniors, but even so, she is so beautiful, My help won't be needed, I still don't understand why Uncle Ling chose him"

Her parents just sighed at her while glancing at Hu Yi Sheng.

"Fire her and make sure that she is blacklisted to every company we are affiliated with, and how come I did not know that there is a cousin of Li Fei in my company? I am not clear enough that no back door can be given to whoever?"

"I will surely know the ins and outs of this incident"

Assistant Xiao nodded solemnly, after handing over the documents, he hurriedly left to investigate everything.

"It was my negligence, I will personally apologize to them"

"Did you not hear what she said? There is no need to apologize, especially from you"

Qu Yan said while rolling her eyes but the man appeared that he did not hear her.

Qu Yan turned around to live, She is worried about Ling Wei, rather than waste her time with this insufferable man better to call her bestie.

"Uncle, Aunt I should be going as well, I Will go visit the Ling later to personally apologize"

"Good idea, they are also adamant about canceling the engagement"

His Aunt said

"There will be no cancellation of engagement, Dont worry Aunt, I will fix this"

The husband and wife are confused, but Hu Yi Sheng already left so they can only sigh and hope for a better outcome for everyone's happiness.

Ling Wei hurriedly called her mother and was grateful that she had not yet done her own errands so Ling Wei hurriedly home to fix her swollen and red eyes.

When she got home, Ling Wei received a call from Qu Yan

"Yanyan! I just got home, Dont worry I am fine!"

Ling Wei assured Qu Yan for a while before finally ending the call.

When Su Xue arrived, Ling Wei's swollen eyes were already healed, She looked at her daughter intently, checking if she did not have any accident while away.

Ling Wei laughed helplessly at her mother but she let her do it to ease her worry.

After making sure that she was not hurt, only then Su Xue felt relieved.

"What do you want to eat for dinner?"

Ling Wei hugged her mother and sweetly said

"You know I love whatever you cook!"

Su Xue laughed while tapping her nose gently She said

"You just do not want to think"

Ling Wei giggles more

"Mom truly knows me well"

After dinner, the trio sat in the living room for an hour to talk about various things then they settled for the night.

"Wife, I received a call today"

"Who called?"

"Hu Yi Sheng"

Su Xue was surprised

"Why did he suddenly call you?"

"He said that he wanted to come to our house to personally apologize for what had happened today"

Su Xue has no idea what has occurred

"What happened?"

Ling Chun tells her everything that happened when they visited Hu Yi Sheng's company.

Su Xue felt her blood boil and worriedly asked

"What was your daughter's reaction?"

Ling Chun chuckle

"Your daughter is very powerful! She shut everyone up only by her words"

Su Xue laughed when she heard what Ling Wei said

"That was a nice one! Where did she learn it?"

"Who knows?"