Chapter 74

When the location was locked in, Ling Wei invited Ping Mu and brought cudgels with her.

When they came out, Fu Si and Lu Nini were waiting for them outside.

"what's up?"

Ling Wei asked, both of them did not answer and just stared at Ping Mu's swollen eyes.

Ping Mu pursed her lips then after a while hugged them and bawled again

"Nini, Sisi it hurts!"

Lu Nini and Fu Si knit their eyebrows and asked worriedly

"What is wrong?"

"Where?"

Ping Mu just cried even more, grieved about being blind, she was blinded by a fake sincerity and did not see that her friends and family had been worried about her.

"let's talk inside the carriage okay?"

Ling Wei suggested so the four of them boarded the carriage.

While travelling Ping Mu retells the story, after hearing the full story Fu Si slams the carriage sit

"That bastard! How dare he! I will teach him a lesson until his mother won't recognize him!"

"Weiwei we cannot let that bastard off! We should do something"

Lu Nini the most gentle one even said.

"don't worry girls, his debt will be shortly paid"

Lu Nini and Fu Si giggle wretchedly,

"what? You feel heartache?"

Fu Si asked seeing Ping Mu's look.

Ping Mu shook her head like a rattle and said

"your laugh is scary"

"miss the guard said that he is almost here"

Xiao Yue said from outside the carriage

Ling Wei smiles and announce

"Let us go, girls"

"stay here first, I'll call you later"

Ling Wei then said to Ping Mu.

The three of them are standing in an alleyway, this passage is empty and not a famous place to walk in.

Then 3 men came and one of them was carrying a person.

He throws the man down recklessly

"Miss, this is Yu Liu"

One of them said, Ling Wei smiled and thanked them

The guards Momo Sang hired are the best.

Fu Si took out the tea from the carriage and threw to Lu Yiu everything.

The man was woken up by the cold tea and looked up but was startled to see three young women in front of him

"ooh he is finally awake"

Lu Nini commented

"is it exciting? The fun will finally begin"

Ling Wei answered meaningfully

"yup so we should not waste any precious moment"

Fu Si said then slammed hard the cudgel on his legs.

The still-confused Lu Yiu screeched

"AAH! BITCH! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?"

"Sisi you can't be too gentle!"

Lu Nini said ignoring the pig-like cry and giving him another slam on his stomach and his face

"AAH YOU CRAZY! I'LL KILL YOU ALL!"

Lu Yiu who was spoiled since childhood was never beaten so he cannot accept that these women will just beat him like this.

He tried standing up but Ling Wei used the end of the cudgel and smashed his toenails.

Lu Yiu lost his balance and fell hard.

Then Ping Mu and Fu Si use this chance to beat him hard again and again.

Lu Nini is heartless in targeting his face but Fu Si is more impressive because she is hitting his third leg, although Lu Yiu is doing his hardest to protect it but there is still a time when his protection is not enough.

Every time he tried to stand up Ling Wei will smash his feet and his feet.

Lu Yiu kept on screeching, he did not understand how she offended these vicious women.

When his voice finally lowers down and when he no longer any strength to defend himself, when his face is already beaten enough that his mother won't recognize him only then they stop but it is not yet over.

"Mumu come out and avenge yourself"

Lu Yiu who was already beaten black and blue looked up and saw Ping Mu

"Ping Mu what the hell is going on?"

But Ping Mu simply smashed the wood she was holding on his face, Lu Yiu could not believe what was happening

"Ping Mu you bitch! Who gave you the guts?"

Ling Wei slammed his chattering mouth and coldly said

"I gave her the guts"

Lu Yiu's front tooth fell off and her mouth bled a lot, Ping Mu ignored it and kept on smacking him using the wood while saying

"you bastard! How dare you play with my feelings! How dare you try using me? I am gonna beat you! Beat you until your body falls off! Until disfigured you"

"but his normal face looks disfigured already, Mumu you are blind you know?"

Fu Si commented that made Ling Wei and Lu Nini giggle.

When Ping Mu was already tired enough only then she stopped.

Ling Wei squatted down in front of the pig head Lu Yiu and said

"This is barely enough, do you think that if you mess up with my family I will let you off the hook? I Ling Wei will never let you slide.  Your parents are useless, even if you cried to your father he can't do anything to me, he is obviously trash just like you"

The four girls were giggling while leaving the place but Ping Mu suddenly got worried

"Weiwei his father is an official right? What if he really complains?"

Ling Wei smile

"I will also wait for them, once he complains, this matter will blow up and this time I will end them"

"How?"

Ping Mu asked nervously

"her mother is clearly not a good thing either, she spoiled her son rotten and definitely will not just sit and wait, she will come to me and demand an apology and whatnot, she will make a very huge fuss about her son being beaten badly, his father will surely do something either, but the louder noise they make the better for us"

"but if that's the case your name will smeared"

Lu Nini voiced out

"nope, even if it is, it will be cleared in no time, the more noise they make the deeper the wedge between us and them, then we can do anything to their family openly like for example ban them from any of our shops"

The others nodded in agreement, but there was still a question left

"if they investigate what you will say?"

Ling Wei smiled at Fu Si and exclaimed

"Good question! I will just gonna say that he wants to assault me in broad daylight! But before he can touch me, you girls helped me beat him up, I am just gonna protect my innocence who would dare to question me?"