Chapter 140

In the end, Ling Wei can only accept the fact that she is married to Hu Yi Sheng,

If so then what can she do, drag Hu Yi Sheng for divorce? Even if pigs fly, divorce is still impossible.

Ling Chun and Su Xue were dumbfounded after seeing the red booklets.

Hu Yi Sheng accepted the barrage of curses from his father-in-law and glares from his mother-in-law

"Anyway, it is already here, live well okay? And dare to make my daughter cry see if I dont bury you alive!"

Ling Chun finally said

"Then when will be the wedding?"

Su Xue asked

"Depends on Weiwei"

Ling Wei pinched his side angrily.

If he had not secretly registered their wedding she wouldn't have had any headache now!

She did not want to get married to Hu Yi Sheng because she was afraid of an unknown factor!

What if their marriage will be the biggest obstacle to him crossing over?

But seeing his beaming smile, she sighed and wished that everything would be fine.

"I haven't told Grandma and Grandpa yet"

Ling Wei said reminding her parents about the elders

The Ling couple hurriedly stood up and called their parents.

That night, Ling Wei's maternal and paternal grandparents arrived to have some words with Hu Yi Sheng.

The talk lasted for two hours giving Hu Yi Sheng mental pressure.

Everywhere he went, marrying his wife was never been an easy task.

It doesn't matter, his wife deserved it.

In the end, the wedding will be held in the sixth month making Ling Wei relief.

She can feel that Hu Yi Sheng's stay here won't be long, although it's hard to accept, but she must prepare herself.

After the talk, despite everyone's rejection, Hu Yi Sheng drags Ling Wei home.

They are already legally married! Who wants to sleep alone in the cold?

Ling Wei shook her head at his childishness.

"You said that I should stay with my family more?"

"That was before registering our marriage! Why would I let my wife sleep alone? What is the purpose of marrying you if I can't even sleep hugging you?"

Ling Wei giggles at his nonsense.

Hu Yi Sheng smiled gently seeing her smile.

His heart is becoming especially full each time she smiles and laughs, holding her is like holding his whole world.

Every second with her is precious, she wants to cherish her until his last breath, and he will still cherish her until his next life.

Her alone is enough.

He is glad that she is here with him and will be with him, without her, he cannot imagine what his life will be like.

His happiness is her, as long as he is with her, he is already contented.

But the twists of fate will always come unexpectedly.

Hu Yi Sheng and Ling Wei were busy shopping.

Because Hu Yi Sheng wants to personally prepare everything for their upcoming wedding besides knowing their impending departure.

"Wife, we can just leave after the wedding, I also want to experience having a wedding ceremony in this era"

When Ling Wei heard this, she only rolled her eyes but she was deeply saddened.

Thinking about his reaction when nothing goes with his plan and expectations.

She knows that his world will crumble if he departs alone.

But he has to rebuild his world, he has to live for their children.

She has a share of the sacrifice and so he is, both of them can only suffer alone.

She just hopes that he will listen to her when the time comes.

Right now they are talking to a wedding planner.

Hu Yi Sheng wanted to have a unique wedding so he bought a private island and decided to have their wedding there.

The planner becomes more enthusiastic after hearing this news.

The wedding gown has been designed and Ling Wei's measurements have been taken

"Wife, why you did not design your wedding gown?"

Hu Yi Sheng asked in confusion

"My ability is incomparable to the designer mother hired, anyway I want to wear the best so my design is a no"

"But for me, what you make is the best"

Ling Wei ignored his flattering, although she could draw her own design, but she didn't want to add a painful memory when Hu Yi Sheng left.

She wanted to cherish these moments but she didn't want to add more memories at the same time.

Contrary, she knows, but who will she blame? The happiest memory will be the most heartbreaking in the end.

While she was lamenting about their future a sudden break came from the front car, it was good that Hu Yi Sheng had a good reflex so he managed to stop before crashing.

"Wife, you okay?"

He asked nervously while checking her, Ling Wei shook her head,

"A bit dizzy and shock, you?"

Hu Yi Sheng breath a sigh of relief

"I'm good, stay here okay I will check what happened"

"No, I will go with you"

She said while taking off her seatbelt.

Hu Yi Sheng did not want her to go out but seeing her nervousness, he complied.

Ling Wei has had a very bad premonition, her heart has been beating wildly since they left the house.

It was like, something or someone would leave her forever.

She knows that she and Hu Yi Sheng will be forever separated so every step is like a knife stabbing her heart.

Hu Yi Sheng did not notice her peculiarity and knocked on the card window.

He frowned seeing that the driver was not responding, he took out his mobile phone about to call an ambulance, while dialing he looked back and froze seeing Ling Wei's face stained with tears.

He dropped his mobile phone and hurriedly reached out to hold her but instead, he pushed her away.

Ling Wei was startled when she fell down but was petrified by what she saw.

Hu Yi Sheng was now lying on the ground with a knife planted in his heart.