Chapter 126

Ling Wei paused and add

"We understand that your president is busy, but this is an important matter, we hope that he will give this issue some time"

The Ling Wei left gracefully with her father.

"Miss Ling was offended, I want the full report later"

He said then left.

The employers looked at each other and then finally looked at the receptionist.

"I hope your cousin can still protect you after offending the important guests"

The woman just snorts and ignores the ridicule, her cousin is Li Fei! And the whole country knows that their boss and her cousin have an affair!

The employers who just ignored leave in a huff.

"Weiwei don't be upset"

Ling Chun softly said while riding the car

"Dad I am just taken aback! I did not expect to be treated like that! Dont worry okay?"

Ling Chun sighed,

"Next time I won't invite you to come in there anymore"

"No! We will never go back to that place anymore! Why we should stick our hot face to cold butt?"

Ling Chun sighed again

"If not for your father being useless"

Ling Wei's eyes widen

"What? Dad! No! Don't think like that! What happens is an accident, if there is to blame, it should be me!"

"Of course not! It was not your fault!"

"Then stop blaming yourself!"

Ling Wei strongly said making Ling Chun realize his mistake

"Sorry Weiwei, I shouldn't say that"

Ling Wei finally smiled and hugged her father

"No need to apologize okay? By the way Dad, you didn't date my mom again, why is that? I have been awake for more than two months and yet, I did not see you both enjoying your time together, just like before, do you have a vixen outside?"

Ling Chun's regret was suddenly blown away after hearing Ling Wei's words

"You child! What are you talking about? What vixen outside?"

Ling Wei laughed seeing her father's nervous appearance

"Then why are you not inviting Mom out? I want a little brother okay?"

Ling Chun laughed helplessly

"Okay, I will invite your mom later, so stop talking about vixens, and don't let your mom hear it"

Ling Wei giggles while swearing.

"By the way Dad, I will go to Yanyan's house okay? I haven't visited Aunt and Uncle Qu yet"

"Then you be careful okay? And call your mom once you arrive"

Ling Wei smiled and nodded.

Ling Chun did not detect any abnormality in her so he let her go calmly.

Ling Wei blankly drover her car towards the Qu residence

"Hello Miss Wei, Its been a while"

The guard greeted her when she comes

Ling Wei smiled and talked to him for a while then said

"When Yanyan comes tell her that I am in the gazebo in the garden"

The guard nodded and then remembered something, but Ling Wei was already out of sight.

When he looks back, a car is by then waiting for him to open the gate.

The man with an indifferent temperament came out of the car and walked inside the house.

After 10 minutes, Qu Yan came

"Miss Yan, Miss Wei is waiting for you in the garden"

Qu Yan was taken aback, Ling Wei did not call her to inform her that she would be there, she knew her best friend, there was definitely something wrong.

Qu Yan was just about to go to the garden when the door opened and her parents came out

"Yanyan?"

Madam Qu called, but Qu Yan did not look back and just shouted

"Weiwei is at the back, I will go to her first"

The husband and wife looked at each other

"Weiwei came?"

Mr. Qu just shrugs his shoulder, Ling Wei is coming and going to their place like it is her own so it's not a big deal.

Then the husband and wife glance at the cold yet undeniably striking man beside them

"Yi Sheng, I think you should meet her since you are here, Su Xue and Ling Chun keep on asking me about you, it is about time"

Madam Qu said, the man nodded and followed where Qu Yan went.

As they got near, They heard a heartbreaking sob and Qu Yan's worried voice.

"Weiwei, what happens? Tell me please?"

Qu Yan asked worried and clueless, When Ling Wei saw her, she just started crying but did not say anything.

"Talk to me okay?"

She asked again, Ling Wei wiped her tears and said while crying

"I-I just felt terrible"

"Why is that? Tell me, did someone bully you?"

Ling Wei shook her head

"My heart is breaking, and I can literally feel that it's bleeding, ever since I woke up, the information I gathered was all but heart heart-wrenching experience! Yanyan why is this happening to me?"

Qu Yan's heart is also aching for her best friends, she has never seen her cry like this, ever since they met, she never once cried this much.

"Tell me what is going on?"

She asked starting to cry as well

"How my family suffered when I was in a coma, even now, my parents are still suffering! Yanyan I know that they are blaming their selves, but"

Ling Wei choked on words because of too much crying

"But it should be me, they should blame me! Because why did I survive? Why I left with a breath away? The moment I got in that accident I should have died!"

"Weiwei!"

"And the worst part is, they cling to that pathetic thread of chance of me waking up! If I had died that moment, none of this happened"

Qu Yan hugged her and started sobbing

"Ever since I woke up, I tried to be brave just like them, just like all of you but, the reality slapped me hard! When Dad is being humiliated like that, my heart bleeds, it should be me! Why does he have to suffer it instead of me? If not for me then! Because why i am alive? If I died on that spot, everything would be over!"

"Weiwei don't say that! You are making my heart ache! Please"

Qu Yan begged while crying but Ling Wei just cried more.

The people who were stopped were also feeling in pain, Especially the aloof man.

Madam Qu can't take it anymore so she calls out softly

"Weiwei"

Ling Wei hurriedly wiped her tears put on her sunglasses and cleared her throat

"Aunt Qu!"

She said with her nasal voice but still tried hard to hide her pain.