Chapter 75

Ling Wei was right, early morning a huge commotion was happening in front of Ling's house.

Ding Cui and Cheng Waner were startled because they had no idea what happened yesterday so Ling Wei explained what happened but not the entire truth

"Someone tried to attack me yesterday and thanks to Nini, Sisi, and Mumu I am safe, they helped me beat the attacker"

Ding Cui and Cheng Waner's eyes widen

"WHAT? That happened? You child! Why did you not tell us sooner?"

Ling Wei just looks down guiltily.

"then what should we do?"

Cheng Waner said worriedly.

"at first I don't want to make this thing big, but they seem unwilling"

Ling Wei said while pouting but smirking inside.

They can hear them shouting and insulting Ling Wei.

Ling Wei did not move and just waited, later on, the other 3 arrived, Ling Wei already insisted Lu Nini to just stay in their house but she shook her head stubbornly.

The Lu servants are getting impatient, they have been shouting and throwing things for more than an hour now but still no reaction.

Their young master was carried back yesterday by his servants, he was beaten so hard that he was hardly recognizable.

Then the madam found out this morning that he was beaten by Ling Wei.

The madam hurriedly order them to take the little bitch and punished them but.

Looking at the well-trained guard, entering the house makes it impossible, and once one of them is accidentally hit by something, they will fight back and the servant will be beaten as well.

So they can only throw things carefully.

But they did not give up

"you witch! How dare you beat our young master!"

"come out here! You bitch! How dare you"

"we will beat you to death you slut!"

Ling Wei's guards' face is turning darker and darker, they badly want to kill these fools for cursing their young miss but the young miss gives an order not to beat them unless they are hit.

The onlookers' numbers are getting bigger and bigger, and some passersby stay and watch the show.

Even though they did not ask but they have rough idea of what is going on.

Young Miss Wei bit someone up.

Some of them recognized the people making a ruckus

"Is this the servant of the Lu family?"

"you mean that Lu family?"

"the scumbag and thrash young master Lu was the one who got beaten?"

"he deserves it"

"right? Miss Ling Wei is very kind, I am sure that he tried something funny"

When the Lu servants heard it they became furious

"What did you say?"

The onlookers are not afraid so she answers

"what? Am I wrong? Your young master is perverted and lecherous! Everyone in the capital knows that"

"how dare you talk nonsense"

"What nonsense? You cannot fool anyone here!"

The other onlookers looked at the servant with mocking eyes and someone even said

"maybe she also liked that lecherous young master of her!"

"Maybe she liked the way her master was acting perverted towards her, how shameless"

"yeah! Just a servant climb the master's bed but remain servant!"

The servant instantly blushed and turned pale, she wanted to retaliate but she didn't know what to say.

The other Lu servants glared at her and another bout of ruckus started again.

But this time it was against the Lu servants and commoners.

But before the fight started the magistrate's people came.

The Lu servants thought that they were called by their master but they were wrong

"who is making a ruckus here?"

"master these people here! They keep on cursing and throwing things toward Miss Ling Wei's house"

The police looked at the Lu servants and solemnly said

"come with us! How dare you attack someone in broad daylight?"

Madam Lu did not come out from her carriage not far from them and was taken aback

"you dare to arrest my servants? Do you not know who am i?"

She hurriedly said the instant she left her carriage.

"your servants are causing a ruckus and disturbance so we need to arrest them, as an official's wife you should know the law"

"if you want to arrest someone, arrest the little bitch inside!"

Madam Lu said angrily

"Madam Lu we cannot just arrest anyone unless  that person commits a crime"

"that little bitch together with her slut friends beat my son!"

"then why you did not report me to the prefect? Just like I did to your people? What, because your husband is an official the law can be put on your hand? What is the Prefect doing then?"

Madam Lu froze, if she said against Ling Wei's words it was like a slap on the emperor's face.

It was the emperor who personally conferred the prefect, and it has been there since ancient times.

Is she going to say that they can do whatever they want?

"then why not arrest that little bitch! She beat my son!"

She finally said

"madam, no one reported this incident to us"

Madam Lu again is stupefied, of course, no one will report this because she thought she could easily avenge her son!

"Now I am reporting then why not arrest her yet?"

"then let me report the reason why he was beaten then!"

Ling Wei said and continue

"That man tried to attack me! In broad daylight, he wants to do something funny!"

"Impossible! Why would my son do that?"

Madam exclaimed, but Ling Wei just laughed mockingly

"so you think that I am as idle as your son? I am very busy! Why would I attack him without rhyme or reason? My time is precious you know?"

The crowd nodded but Madam Lu was not convince

"Who do you think you are? You are just a commoner! My son won't be interested in you!"

Ling Wei laughed and so the people around

"Weiwei's family is the richest! And the emperor himself gave them a title not long ago! Don't act like you don't know!"

Fu Si said

"and everyone knows that your son is lecherous and scum! Waste and relying on his wives dowries to play around!"

Lu Nini added

"How dare you spout nonsense!"

Madam Lu fumed

"What? No need to deny it! Stop denying everything! Even if you bury and hide everything, there will always be leakage, i know that I am not the first person he tried to move but I am lucky because my friends fought hard to protect me, but what about the others? They can just silently endure the humiliation! I just wanted to let it pass quietly but because of you! I won't let it pass anymore"