Chapter 11: Compares

"What did you say? I don't care about your business! i'll return this ugly jar of yours and give back my payment!"

the man snort then ignores the woman

"honey in a beautiful jar! 7 cooper!"

the woman squints her eyes then asks again

"you will not gonna return my money huh?"

then she left, the man sneer then continue selling but, who will buy his ugly work?

while he keeps lowering the price Ling Bin and Ling Wei are busy because of the crowd lining up to buy their honey.

"even if you give this to me for free i won't take it! its looks like a rejected jar!"

one of the women said to the man then she hurriedly line up with the siblings.

the man is finally angered, he was about to make a problem with the children but the woman earlier return with a bulky man

"master this man! he doesn't want to return our money and insists on making it hard for me!"

the man swallows but still didn't want to give back the money!

It's already in his mouth! he won't spit it out whatever happens!

the burly man looked at him then slowly said

"give back or don't blame me"

the man ignores him so the burly man step forward,

the seller started to panic but he still didn't want to refund

"I am warning you! if you move me i will complain to the yamen!"

the bulky man smirked then stretch out his arm, the seller close his eyes in fright, but he didn't feel any pain instead a loud crash came.

he open his eyes then look back and saw one of his jars is now broken on the floor,

but the bulky man is did not stop, he broke another one, then another one.

"YOU! stop it right now!"

but the burly man keeps on breaking, the man sweated then secretly smile.

he can make this man pay for everything!

because there is a huge commotion, a guard finally came

"what is happening in here?"

"This man broke everything I sell! master, please be the judge for us!"

the guard nods his head and then look at the bulky man,

"I already paid him"

"lies! you did not!"

the seller exclaim

"10 coopers"

the seller sneer

"master please listen! this seller is unreasonable! I want to take back the money i pay because i change my mind about the jar he is selling! but he just ignore me and even shove me away!so I tell my husband and this unreasonable seller still didn't want to give back the money!"

the guard nod then look at the seller and ask

"do you know what you did wrong?"

the seller was surprised

"Master I don't understand"

"you are such a greedy scum! if you just give back the money and take back your jar then the problem should be resolved! but you insist that not giving back! who are you to make a new rule in this market? you greedy bastard!"

the seller keeps getting paler and paler while listening.

then he kowtows

"master please forgive this lowly one! I won't dare anymore! please forgive me"

"no more next time! and if ever someone dares again I will kick them out of this market!"

then look at the couple

"clean this up!"

he was about to leave when he saw Ling Bin

"child! I have been waiting for you! sell me some honey! my mother loves your honey and jar the most"

Ling Bin look at him then to the line, the guard laughed seeing him like this then was about to line as well but the crowd just let him buy first

"master keeps the market safe so please buy first"

the civil guard was about to decline but seeing the people's sincerity he acquiesced

Ling Bin hands him a jar seeing no protest from the crowd.

"10 coopers please"

the guard inwardly nod at the young man, he is an upright person.

even though they bring 20 jars to sell, they sold out fast.

Ling Wei and Ling Bin buy eggs, pork, chicken, and some fruits only then they go back.

Ding Cui was about to feed the piglets and chicks when they arrive.

Ling Wei hurriedly help her grandma and do the job instead.

although it is not her first time cleaning the pigpen, she still crinkles her nose because of the strong smell.

she wonders what to use to totally remove the smell.

but there is no detergent soup in this era so maybe she will search for some aromatic wood to use as incense,

she first takes the poops, her grandma said that this can be used as fertilizer,then wash the piglets.

after cleaning and all, she finally give them their food.

Ling Wei giggle at the sight of them

"eat!eat!look at yourselves!you are all eating like pig!"

Ding Cui laugh

"granddaughter they are not pigs! they are just piglets"

Ling Wei snort

"grandma don't worry! I will teach these little pigs their lesson!"

Ding Cui laugh again while shaking her head at her granddaughter's craziness.

she is really different compared to others!

after feeding the piglets, Ling Wei proceeds to the chicks.

because chicks are easy to die Ding Cui suggests buying more, so even though there are already 5 chicks died, there are still 100 left.

Ling Wei carefully cleans the coop then feeds them, after feeding them she left enough water.

the timing is just right.

when winter comes, they are already bigger so it's not prone to death anymore.

After everything is done, Ling Wei sniffs herself then almost passes out.

she smells horrible!

she sighs and hurriedly washes up, don't want to smell herself anymore.

she sighs while scrubbing herself using cut lime.

she badly misses soap in the modern era! why didn't she learn how to make one! she sighs in depression.

maybe she should try making it? she look up and think hard, after a long while she stop thinking.

she really doesn't have any idea how the soap was made! so she becomes more depressed.

when she felt that the smell is gone only then she left the bathroom.

the lunch is ready when she came out so her depressed mood lighten up.

her mother is good at cooking! maybe because everything is fresh or her mother is just a genius cook?

anyway, as long as she can eat delicious food, it doesn't matter.