✦ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣✦ 2

"You brat what is this... call me hyung" Jimin said with a fake angry face.
"Yeah yeah whatever " said by jungkook

"Kook you know i'm one year older than you.... so yeah respect your elder " Jimin said with a teasing smile.
"Respect my ass!!" Jungkook said telling the world that he was angry.

"Ahhh baby koo no cursing " Jimin said as he was trying hard to stop himself from laughing.
"Yahhh!!hyung you are now annoying me" Jungkook said with a red angry face.... who was slightly sulking.

"Alright I won't annoy you anymore see i'm leaving now.... Oh yeah you bitch don't forget to tell me about
you meeting with your Prince Charming. " jimin said as jungkook started to whine..."Ugh.. Alright i won't now get out."

By that both besties bid good bye to each other.
Our kookie was very excited to meet with his Prince charming.... i mean soon to be future husband.

After that jungkook came home with a happy face.

Time skip

In the evening jungkook was playing with his phone in his room.. Then mrs.jeon came with a worried face and asked him"kookie baby are you really happy with this marriage?? "

Jungkook nodded with a red face and asked cutely "Mom will hubby buy chocolates and banana milk for kookie??"

Mrs.jeon couldn’t  help but chuckled at his cute son and said "why not hubby will buy anything for kookie but kookie needs to listen like a good boy whatever hubby will tell him to do."

Jungkook blushed hard for whatever his mom told him...well by seeing jungkook's red like tomato face... anyone can says that.. he was happy with this marriage.... Super happy.

Jungkook got ready to meet his Prince charming for the very first time.He always has seen him in the pictures... so he can't wait to see him in real.

Jungkook went downstairs.. where his parents was waiting for him.They got into the car the driver started the engine.

Meanwhile, Taehyung was driving with an expressionless face..well we can say that a blank face. ( Maybe was thinking something 🤷‍♀️)
Well god knows what he was thinking.

More than 15 mins later... he arrived at **** restaurant's private parking lot.He parked his car then went to the fancy building for the meeting.

He was there for the meeting with the Lee Corps... not to meet with the jeon family or family meeting whatever.

Flashback

Taehyung was checking some papers in his office room. At that moment, someone knocked his office door.. well it was none other than his secretary jung hoseok.
Taehyung said 'come in' with his deep voice.

"Mr.Kim I'm really sorry but you have a argent meeting with Mr.Lee... I was failed to convinced them.They literally refused to hold back the meeting for tomorrow. They also told that they want to meet with you in person. Because tomorrow they are leaving korea for LA. So yeah you have to attend the meeting right now... I'm really sorry Mr.Kim." jung hoseok said.

"Alright hyung, don't worry i'll attend the meeting... It's not like the family meeting is important. "
Just informed mom and dad about the meeting and also tell them i can't join them."Taehyung said and hoseok nodded.

By that Taehyung took his blazer and his other belongings. Then they both left for the meeting.

Ends of flashback

After 30 mins...
Jungkook and his parents arrived at **** restaurant. Where Mr.&Mrs.Kim was already waiting for them.As Mrs.Kim giving a welcoming smile towards them.

"JUNGKOOKIE!!my cutey baby bun you are looking so pretty."Mrs.kim said and hugged the cute boy and he hugged back.

Jungkook said showing his bunny smile, " Thank you aunty. "
"Omo baby!!how many times i have told you to not call me aunty." Mrs.Kim said with a sad tone.

Because of that sad tone of Mrs.kim jungkook's lips trun into a small pout. " Sorry mama... i didn't mean to upset you"Jungkook replies clearly not to wanting to upset other.Well... Mrs.kim loves Kookie so much like his own son.

" That's like my good baby." Mrs.kim said as she ruffles our bunny's soft hair.

"Welcome Mr.&Mrs Jeon." Mr.kim says while greeting them.
"It's our pleasure.. thanks for inviting us."Mr.jeon replies while hugging Mr.kim

They have sat in a private room of the restaurant's chattering about taekook's wedding and other business deal.On the other hand, Our bunny boy is really nervous. He doesn't know why Taehyung is late.

That's why he continues to look at the front door time to time.
Then suddenly, Mrs.kim's phone rang. She took her phone and saw that it was hoseok. So she went out of the room by saying to everyone 'excuse me.'

Jungkook was hella scared, about why Taehyung is not coming yet as he continuously squeezed his sweater paws nervously.

More than 10 mins later Mrs.kim came with a glommy face but she was trying hard to smile.

Jungkook look at her and she said " Taehyung is not coming, actually he said he has a argent meeting to attend that's why he is not coming... I'm sorry kookie."

Jungkook was soooo sad... You can say super sad. He was so happy a few moment ago.. But now hearing the news from Mrs.kim.. Jungkook's eyes became teary as he is trying hard not to brust out in front of everyone.

Mr.&Mrs jeon said "Well It's alright.. we all are know that our taehyung is a busy man It's okay. "

Everyone laughed about it.But little did they know there were a certain bunny boy whose head was hang low.

.

.

.

To be continued....

Hello guys...i hope you enjoyed this part. Please do lots of vote and comment. Bye bye

Stay safe luv you 💕