✦ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣✦ 14

Taehyung slapped the chopsticks on the table, and said in a cold voice, "I told you to be honest. It's only been a few days? Do you think you haven't caused enough trouble?"

The younger was taken a back by his yelling, and the delicious dishes on the table suddenly made people lose their appetite.

Jungkook lowered his head and poked the rice in the bowl with chopsticks without saying a word, feeling sore and blocked in his heart.

'Why is Taehyung so fierce all of a sudden? But am I right?' Jungkook thought.

It's really boring to be alone at home. Usually, there is no one to talk to. Taehyung always leaves early and returns late. Sometimes he can't have a meal together on a business trip for three days.

He is alone in this huge house. He didn't dare to turn off the lights when he was sleeping, and he had to hug the shirt he stole from Taehyung's room to fall asleep.

Taehyung was annoyed when he saw him keeping silent and lowering his eyebrows. Jungkook seemed to be wronged by him.

The older didn't have any appetite to have dinner with him after the two of them were arguing like this. He was even afraid that he would get angry at Jungkook if it continued like this.

So he got up and was about to go back to the he room when he heard the younger say in a weak voice as soon as he reached the stairs, "I...I.. really want to go and...and...you said last time you wouldn't interfere with my affairs."

Jungkook finally mustered up the courage to refute him. He was wronged by Taehyung.

In fact, he didn't dare to resist Taehyung, but he really didn't want to do this anymore. He didn't want to guard an unpopular room all day by himself, like a concubine waiting for the emperor's luck in a TV series.

Taehyung didn't expect Jungkook to dare choke with him, he paused, recalling that he had indeed said that as long as Jungkook was honest and didn't mind his own business, he wouldn't mind whatever Jungkook wanted to do.

The older was very annoyed by his words and his tone became even colder, "Whatever you want, just don't bother me when you meet something."

Taehyung left these words and went upstairs, leaving the younger sitting alone at the dining table sad, Jungkook felt blocked and didn't want to eat anymore, after cleaning up the dishes, he looked up in the direction of the second floor.

He felt so uncomfortable that he wanted to cry, as he sighed in his heart. After finally getting along peacefully for a few days, he thought the relationship with Taehyung would get better, but now it's back to the original point.

In the past two days, the atmosphere at home has dropped to freezing point. Even the housekeeper aunt and the driver have discovered this.

The Master has been away all night recently, and the younge master of the family is also silent. His appetite for eating is not good, and the whole person is listless. Yes very depressed.

But they are just servants, they don't have any right to interfere in the business of the master. They just can only do their own job well, so that no one can make mistakes. They don't want to hit the guns at this time.

Although Taehyung had a unilateral cold war with him, Jungkook was still very happy to have a new job.

The studio he works in is not large, and he only has three teachers in total, the other teachers are gentle and easy to get along with, and because Jungkook is the younger one who is very cute and babbly.....and also he is faced with a group of energetic teachers at work. The sweet greasy, cute little child who hugged Jungkook and called him, "Teacher Kookie."

Every time at this time, Jungkook can forget his all troubles and worries for a while.

Taehyung seems to be very busy in the past few days. When he came back and saw him, he was also cold and silent. Jungkook actually wanted to apologize to let the elder not be angry, but he was a little afraid.

He didn't dare to take the initiative to approach Taehyung when he was angry.....At home, try to make yourself a transparent person and reduce your sense of existence to an extremely low level, carefully fearing that Taehyung will annoy him even more.

But Taehyung didn't go home very much recently, which made the younger wonder whether to be happy or sad for a while.
.
.
.
Recently, it has been raining in City Seoul. Jungkook finished his part-time job that night, but the driver who came to pick him up called him and told him that the car In front had an accident and was stuck on the road, so please trouble Jungkook to wait a little longer.

Jungkook responded lightly and said it's okay. He stared at the rain outside the window and was stunned. Rainy days are melancholy, which always makes people emotional.

After gently waving away the last children and their parents, Jungkook was the only one left in the studio. Looking at the pattering rain outside, he suddenly picked up the phone and called Taehyung.

The phone rang for a while before being picked up, and Taehyung's hoarse voice came from inside, "What's the matter?"

It has been several days since he heard Taehyung's voice, Jungkook felt a little nervous, and asked in a low voice, "Are....are you busy?"

"Very busy."

"Are you still in the company?" Jungkook asked again.

"Well, what's the matter?"

"No... It's okay."

Jungkook hung up the phone just after he said it was okay. He could hear Taehyung's tone was very cold, and he didn't want to talk to him.

The younger looked at the pattering rain outside the window, feeling even more melancholy.

'Taehyung is still angry, right? What should I do?' Jungkook thought.

Jungkook listened to the sound of ticking rain, and his thoughts were interrupted by the ringing on the phone. It was the driver at home.

He told Jungkook that because of the accident ahead was serious and the road was so congested, he had to wait for a while.

"It's okay, Uncle Lin." After Jungkook said this, he suddenly thought of something and was stunned, then laughed and said, "No need, Uncle Lin, I'll go find Taehyung, this place is quite close to his company."

The studio is only 15- minute walk from Taehyung's company. Jungkook deliberately this studio in order to be closer to Taehyung.

A long time ago, he hoped that one day the to of them could work together and then go home together. But Taehyung interrupted him before he could say anything at the dinner table, and even sneered at Jungkook.

After Jungkook hung up the phone, he seemed to have figured it out, and he was no longer sluggish like before. He got up, packed his things, closed the studio, and was about to set off to find Taehyung.

Jungkook thought that he and the older has been in a cold war for almost two weeks. Taehyung didn't come back often recently but he really missed him. The older was arrogant and ignored others, so he had to coax him.

'No way, who told me to like him so much?' Jungkook thought as he walks beside the road.

In the emotional world, the person who loves deeply will always give more.

To be continued

Hey guys....I hope you enjoyed this part. Do vote and comment on this so that I can improve my writing.

Happy reading.....

Stay safe 💜💜💜

I purple you all 💜💜💜💜💜