✦ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣✦ 35

Taehyung will not come back for more than half a month.

Going like this. It is really boring for Jungkook to be alone at home, but fortunately Jimin does not avoid him anymore. Knowing that, there is nothing to hide from.

The two of them often make an appointment to watch a movie together, have dinner together, and the days are dull and happy.

Today, Jimin and Jungkook were going out for shopping. They were talking yesterday and planned to go today.

So the two best friends due went to the mall to shop to their hearts content.

Jungkook was paying for the things he brought for himself and Taehyung while Jimin was waiting for him as he already paid.

Finally, both ended their shopping spree, besides it was already lunch time, so Jimin insisted to have their lunch in a restaurant. But the younger refused all the time, saying that he was not hungry. But Jimin being Jimin he didn't listen to him as he dragged the younger to a nearby restaurant.

"Yay, eat some more. You look skinny koo." Jimin scolded the younger as he was barely eating and putting away all the rice from his plate.

"Kookie, why are you doing this? Do you know that you are looking so pale. I'm afraid you'll be weak and your health will be not good. Pls..eat more." Jimin spoke out softly in a pleading tone, because the younger did this too when they were having their dinner together two days ago.

"Jiminie, I'm okay. It's just that I don't feel like eating anymore." Jungkook replied lazily. He seriously didn't want to eat. He was loosing his appetite recently and if he tried to eat forcefully, he would throw up everything the very next moment .

"Actually, I don't feel like eating this days. Throw up everything I eat anything." Jungkook said in a low voice. He was afraid his hyung will scold him after hearing that.

"What!! And you didn't even think to tell me about this!" Yes Jimin scolded him again. Jungkook lowered his head and played with his spoon. He didn't want to be scolded right now.

"AH hyung, I'm sorry. See I'm eating." Jungkook said as he took an omelette to eat. But to his disappointment, the moment he smelled the egg his stomach churned up.

But he hid his dullness and tried to eat the eggs. And the next moment he knew he was running to the washroom. He hurriedly throw up everything that he ate earlier.

"Koo." Jimin ran behind him to look at him. He hurriedly pulled out some wet tissues from the medi kit and stood beside the younger by the sink who was leaning helplessly over the sink with his head hanging down, retching uncomfortably.

"Kookie, are you okay now? And we will go to the hospital tomorrow, okay?" Jimin asked the younger while stroking his locks, comforting him as much as he can. Jungkook just nodded at reply and close his eyes just for minutes.
.

.

.

"WHATT!!" Jimin shouted excitedly after hearing the results from the doctor. Jungkook already lost his ability to speak.

It was the next day at hospital. They went towards the maternity department. After they came, the doctor ran some needed tests and now the results shocked them both to the extreme.

Jungkook was in total shock. He doesn't know what should he do or if he should feel happy or scared. But deep down he felt that he was on cloud nine. He felt extremely happy and wanted to run to Taehyung as soon as possible.

"Kook?" Jimin shook the younger a little to break his trance.

"Doctor Everything is okay with my pregnancy right? The baby will be okay right?" He asked as tears started to roll down from his eyes.