✦ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣✦ 29

Jungkook was sleeping in a daze, and he couldn't hear what the older was saying even though he was far away, but he could tell that it was Taehyung's voice, as if he was arguing with someone....

"Hyungie..??"

Taehyung was on the phone, and was stunned when he heard the voice, then quickly hung up the phone and walked back to the bed, just about to speak, but Jungkook threw himself into his arms first and asked, "Why are you still busy so late?"

Taehyung heard Jungkook's voice still tinged with sleepiness, and responded softly, pulling the quilt that Jungkook had messed up just now.

Jungkook huddled under the quilt, closed his eyes, took Taehyung's hand, and said in a daze, "Sleep.."

Taehyung looked at the younger's cute soft and pretty face through the moonlight shining in from the window, and said softly, "Okay.."

The two stayed together until midnight, and Jungkook fell asleep the next day until it was past lunch time. He opened his eyes in a panic and hurriedly got up from the bed.

This was the first time he slept so late at home. With elders around, it's too unruly for him to behave like this.

But as soon as he moved, the younger hissed and gasped in pain on his inner thigh and waist, and was slowly moving from the bed to the bottom of the bed.

At this time, Taehyung pushed the door and came in. Seeing Jungkook who was already awake, he smiled and said, "Wake up!" ? I've already eaten lunch, are you hungry?"

Taehyung seldom smiled, but he was really pretty when he smiled. Jungkook couldn't take his eyes off his smile, and then remembered the scenes of the two of them last night. He said a lot of things that he was usually ashamed to speak.

Taehyung came over, looked at the younger who suddenly lowered his head, thought he wasn't feeling well, sat on the edge of the bed, touched Jungkook's head and asked softly, "What's wrong? Are you feeling uncomfortable ?"

"Last night..... I said no last night. You still have to come. You didn't even call me in the morning, and let me sleep until now. It's too much..." Jungkook lowered his head, when he said this stuttering.

His face is too thin, But Taehyung thought he was cute like this, and deliberately teased him, "Why don't you want it?" Don't you know how tightly you twisted me? The little villain is dishonest.."

"I didn't..." Jungkook wanted to deny it, but then remembered that he was indeed different from usual last night. The younger didn't know what to say, but his face turned even redder, and he didn't know how to refute Taehyung's words, so he simply pursed his lips and said nothing, turning his head and ignoring others.

Seeing that he ignored him, Taehyung didn't tease him anymore, and picked him up from the bed. Jungkook didn't wear pants, and his bare smooth thighs were lifted by the older and placed on his waist, hugging him face to face like a child. Get up, put it on the table in the bathroom, kiss Jungkook's forehead and say, "I'm about to wash up and go down to eat."

When Jungkook packed up and went downstairs, he was embarrassed by the eyes of his family. He slept until the sun was up, and his body was covered with...(you know what it is Ahem!! ) The younger was afraid everyone knows that what the two of them did last night.

Taehyung was playing chess with Mr. Jeon. When Mr. Jeon saw Jungkook coming down, he smiled and said, "Kookie, Taehyung-ah's chess skills are much better than yours."

Jungkook embarrassedly walked over and sat on the chair next to Taehyung. After watching for a while, he was urged to eat by the older, and said considerately, "I'll go over to accompany you after the game."