✦ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣✦ 28

Grab your holy water.... it's a warning....

————————

Mr. Jeon is really fine, and because Jungkook came back, he had to go home that afternoon. The family really couldn't resist him, so he had to go through the discharge procedures for the old man, but they still invited a family doctor to live at home.

Because Taehyung came to the house, so everyone also came back from hospital as soon as possible, so this night became a family gathering to celebrate Mr. Jeon's discharge from the hospital and Jungkook's return.

When the two went downstairs, they found that the house was extremely lively. Apart from Jungkook's parents, there was also Jungkook's cousin Namjoon.

After Jungkook went downstairs, he greeted each other obediently. Taehyung stood next to him and smiled, and followed the younger's respectful call, which gave Jungkook enough face.

The Jeon family showed love towards Taehyung very much. They really treated him very well.

During the meal, facing the Jeon family and others, he has always been calm and calm, neither humble nor overbearing.

On the contrary, Jungkook is very nervous, and keeps pulling Taehyung to talk about this and that, for fear that Taehyung will feel embarrassed. Not happy.

Seeing the younger's nervous appearance, Taehyung quickly shook Jungkook's hand under the dinning table, reassuring him that he needn't be so nervous.

Jungkook's body froze, and then two blushes floated on his face, then he lowered his head and ate in silence, his family would find out that he was weird.

The dinner time passed in such a harmonious way. After the meal, the maid brought hot tea. Jungkook left with his mother for helping in the kitchen. Taehyung who was left behind sat on the sofa in the living room, followed Jungkook's father and his cousin.

When the younger left, he looked back at Taehyung three times, fearing that he would not get used to it, but Taehyung smiled at him.

Mrs. Jeon looked at his son smiled and then said, "So Kookie is already whipped for his hubby....hmm..I see."

"Mom....no it's not like that." Jungkook blushed in embarrassment.

"I heard that you are also participating in the bidding for the land in LA." Namjoon asked after taking a sip of his tea.

"Yes." Taehyung said.

"You have a good vision. It's just so happens that our Jeon Group is also bidding for this piece of land." Mr. Jeon said with a smile at this moment, and Taehyung lowered his head and picked up the tea without saying a word.

Taehyung didn't speak. He waited for his father in law to speak, and sneered in his heart, thinking that Mr.  Jeon would tell him to let Kim withdraw from the bidding.

Unexpectedly, Mr. Jeon only smiled, and then said, "Taehyung-ah please work hard, we will see the real trick on the court then."

Taehyung's hand holding the teacup trembled imperceptibly, never thinking that he would not let him quit, and then said with a smile, "Don't worry."

Jungkook was helping his mother in the kitchen, but when he returned to the room, two hours had passed.

He walked in lightly, for fear of waking up the older.

The light in the room was off, and Jungkook didn't dare to turn on the light. He tiptoed towards the bed, but was suddenly picked up by a pair of strong hands and thrown on the bed.