✦ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣✦ 18

Jimin sent the rest of the things back to the hotel, and then he took Jungkook to a nearby nightclub.

The colourful lights on the dance floor were shining brightly, a group of young girls and boys were dancing wildly inside, and the DJ was shaking his head amidst the deafening music, Jungkook only felt that he had a headache from the noise.

He looked at his friend sitting next to him drinking, leaned over and said, "Let's go back, Chim Chim, this place is not good.... I'm feeling uncomfortable....we should come to this kind of place less often."

"Oh... It's fine if I'm here. You don't know how aggrieved I am. The old man is controlling me like crazy....AHH!! I'm so pissed off!!" Jimin drank while scolding.

Jimin's family is also a well known big family in Seoul. Their family has a large population, Just like Jeon family.
Although Jimin is proud and arrogant,  he hates it....he just wants to live freely, so he has no choice but to escape.

Jungkook has known him for many years, so he naturally knows his boredom, so he doesn't try to persuade him anymore when he looks at his friend.

Whatever you want, just relax and get drunk.

"Hey, you two sweethearts, do you want to have a drink together? Suddenly Two young man with wine glasses over and sat down on the sofa next to Jungkook.

Jungkook frowned, and moved to Jimin with the coke in his hand.

"Go away and don't bother me, put away your disgusting smile, I'm not interested in you." Jimin cursed at the Two while drinking.

"Yo, ho...such a hot personality? It's the first time I've ever seen someone like this. We don't mean any malicious. We just make friends." The Two said amusedly.

"I said get out. Don't you understand?" Jimin again shouted.

The two young man looked at each other and  thought this two little beauties was not easy to mess with, so they had no choice but to leave while talking something.

Jungkook thought the music was too loud and covered his ears with his hands so he didn't hear anything, but on the other hand Jimin heard everything, and he sneered as he watched the two leave.

The Two man failed to harass, and took advantage of several girls and boys on the dance floor, and then came to the bathroom, one of them said to the other, "The Two beauties just now are so fucking amazing, I saw those girls and boys all but I don't feel like it."

"It made my heart itch. If it wasn't for the croweds, I would have started straight away. Why the hell are you pretending to be innocent?"

"The well-behaved one is really pretty, and the little chili that drinks is also good, isn't it?"

The Two laughed, and when they were about to go out, they saw a tall straight man with a cold face walking in. The cold aura around him made the air even colder.

Wang hei blocked the way of the two of them, and also closed the door of the bathroom.

The Two were stopped and they looked at each other. Seeing that the person in front of them was unclear, felt the dark intense aura around the air. They both ask with a smile, "You...who are you?"

"Are you talking about the Two younger outside?" Wang hei asked calmly.

The loud music outside was blocked inside the door, and there were miserable screams in the bathroom.
.
.
.
.

If someone surnamed Kim bullies you, I'll skin him for you...........

Jungkook only smile when he heard what his friend said, and then told Jimin, "I will come here often, take good care of yourself, and call me when you have something to do...ok."