✦ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣✦ 34

Half a month later, Taehyung was going on a business trip because of the land in LA.

Because he was not in the company, Taehyung asked Jungkook to stay at home and not have to go to the company.

Originally, he brought the younger to the company, apparently to help himself, but in fact, he was afraid that the younger would be too boring at home alone, so he let Jungkook follow him to the company to satisfy his petty intentions.

Now tha he is going on a business trip, Taehyung doesn't want him to work too hard.

This time, he was going for half a month. The night before he went, Jungkook was very attached to him. After the affair, he didn't sleep like usual, but held on the older with all his energy.

He was reluctant to part with Taehyung. The better the two were, the more reluctant they were to part. Taehyung stroked the younger's smooth back and said, "Be good at home, and don't run around, alright..."

"Ok...."

"Eat on time."

"Hm....I will.."

"You can go out, but you have to find someone to accompany you."

"Understood."

"I'll call you, don't bother me, hm?"

"Hmm..."

Then the two fell silent. After a while, Taehyung thought Jungkook had fallen asleep, but the younger's voice, as thin as a mosquito, sounded again in the darkness.

"Hyungie...you will just think about me when you'll be free, okay?" Jungkook's tone was actually humble, how could Taehyung refuse in such a pitiful tone, he listened to these words patiently and agreed.

Taehyung's assurance reassured the younger. In the dark, Jungkook took the initiative to kiss the older. He put his young tongue into the older's mouth, imitating Taehyung kissing him shyly and unskillfully.

The younger's rare initiative ignited the fire that had just been extinguished, but Taehyung restrained himself and didn't move.

He is like a tiger, patiently waiting for his prey, he wants to see what the younger will do next.

Jungkook carefully got up from the older's arms, then took the initiative to lie on his body, parted his delicate legs, kissed and licked Taehyung's neck and Adam's apple like a kitten, and said softly, "I still want..."

In the purest tone, he uttered the most charming words.
.

.

.

.

On the second day, after the full night, the younger got up early. He was so sleepy and tired that he couldn't open his eyes, but he still pulled himself together and made an exquisite and rich breakfast for the older.

When Taehyung got up and went downstairs, he caught a glimpse of a small figure in the kitchen, and after eating and wiping the younger up and down last night, the older was in a very happy mood at this time.

He walked to the kitchen in silence and hugged Jungkook's slender waist from behind, resting his head on the back of the younger's neck, inhaling the sweet scent.

Taehyung likes the aroma of food mixed with the younger's sweet fragrance.

After dinner, Jungkook helped him tie his tie. Seeing that he was so tired that he was about to close his eyes, Taehyung got into trouble and keep bowing his head and kissing him all the time, making the younger not perform well, and the tie was crooked. Jungkook pursued his lips unhappily and said, "Hyun—"