✦ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣✦ 42

Jungkook's heart was already bubbling with sweetness because of the reconciliation between him and Taehyung. He cut fruit, made tea, and ran to Taehyung's study room for a while, and then ran again to show his courtesy, hoping to spend more time with the older by giving him things. Stay a while.

Jungkook felt like he was in dream, fearing that everything would be back to where it started when he woke up.

Taehyung saw through the heart of the younger and was not angry. He looked at Jungkook who was peeking at him at the door of the study and shouted directly, "Baby, come here and do me a favour."

The younger who heard his call jumped over like a rabbit as he was blushing mess at the nickname called by older and asked eagerly, "What are you busy with?"

"Help me sort this information into categories."

"Okay!!" Jungkook happily took the information from Taehyung and sat on the chair opposite Taehyung. As long as he raised his head, he could see Taehyung's focused expression on his work.

Hyungie is so handsome! Jungkook thought in his heart.

Both of them were silent and worked seriously, and it was late at night before they knew it.

'Click'-- the sound of a lighter.

Jungkook looked up and Taehyung lit a cigarette. After catching a glimpse of the younger, he quickly put it out in the ashtray and said, "I forgot you were here."

"Did something happen to you?" Jungkook asked softly, feeling that the older was a little anxious. He also read the above content when classifying the information. Taehyung must be so busy and upset just because of this project.

"Don't worry about the little things. It's very late. Go to bed first." Taehyung said.

Jungkook shook his head and said, "I'm not sleepy. I slept too much during the day and can't fall asleep now."

Taehyung walked over quickly, took the bunny boy back to the room and said as he walked, "There is nothing to be busy with. Let's go back and rest."

The younger responded obediently and went back to the room with Taehyung.

Although he said he was not sleepy, Jungkook still fell asleep in Taehyung's arms, completely relaxed.

The two of them hugged each other and fell asleep, as if they were back in the sweetest days before.

Jungkook slept peacefully, but Taehyung couldn't sleep at all. During the day, he received news that the one and only heir of the Cha family Cha eunwoo went to LA. He was apparently on business, but Taehyung knew that he was there for the project.

The roots of the Cha family are also very deep. Generally, Eunwoo will not be directly involved in the Cha family's business.

But this time he took action personally, and the Cha family was bound to win. But Kim Taehyung won't let this happen...no way.

Taehyung was not sleepy at all. His eyes darkened when he looked at the younger who was sleeping soundly in his arms. He stretched out his hand and gently touched Jungkook's cheek. The touch of the skin that could be broken was so good that it made people reluctant to let go.

He stood up quietly and went to the study room. He took out a pile of information from the safe behind him and opened it. In fact, the things he asked Jungkook to deal with were just superficial.

Taehyung looked at the information collected in his hand, holding a pen in his hand. While thinking, he lightly tapped the pen cap on the table. The sound of the pen cap colliding with the table made a crisp sound in the quite room.