✦ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣✦ 16

It was already midnight when Taehyung came back. He drank a lot of wine at the party and was still a little dizzy.

When the older walked through the living room, he caught a glimpse of the contents of the trash can, and the pink pakeging bag lay quickly in the trash can.

Taehyung walked up the stairs, perhaps he had been drinking or something else, Taehyung knocked on Jungkook's door by some sort of ghost, never thinking that it was already One o'clock in the morning, and that the younger might already asleep.

"Jungkook, open the door." Taehyung shouted at the door. In fact, he didn't know why he knocked on the door in the middle of the night instead of going back to his own room.

He kept thinking about Jungkook's lost eyes all the night, even though he heard the driver said that he had brought him back safely, he still wanted to take a look.

The older thought for a while, and found a suitable reason for his behaviour. Because he was afraid that Jungkook would complain to his family that he had treated him badly, so he took a symbolic look.

After knocking on the door for a long time, no one came to open the door.

Angry? Losing his temper? Taehyung frowned, feeling a little annoyed.

He didn't pay much attention to doors like his early training. He lifted the handle vigorously and shook the door a few times before he found out that the door was not locked.

Entering the room, he saw that the younger was curled up on the big bed with his back facing him. The thin ball only occupied a small part of the bed, looking a bit pitiful.

Taehyung walked over and stood up near the edge of the bed and wanted to ask if he was deaf.

Just as he touched Jungkook's arm, he felt an unusual temperature. This is.....

Taehyung touched Jungkook's forehead again, the temperature of the younger was very high and it was a fever .

In Jungkook's unconscious state, he doesn't know how long it took, a very faint aroma penetrated into his nose, someone seemed to say something in his ear, he was not very conscious, and he only had time to feel the breath and body temperature of the other party's close proximity.

The rushing breath seemed to have some kind of wonderful ability, soothing the uncomfortableness that had become disordered due to the fever. But it doesn't seem to stop.

When the breath that made him feel comfortable gradually pulled away from him, he stretched out his hand blankly, instinctively trying to keep it, but he really held something between his fingers.

Taehyung lowered his eyes and looked at Jungkook's hand that didn't grab the sleeve of his shirt.

He just wanted to see whether the younger was okay or not. So he came in and took a look, but he didn't expect to be leaned on Jungkook in this way.

The light were not turned on in the room, and Taehyung couldn't see his face. The thin white hand was originally pinching the fabric on his cuff. Taehyung called his name again.

Jungkook said something very lowly.

And Taehyung didn't hear it clearly.

Jungkook opened his mouth, licked his dry lips, and Taehyung mercifully leaned over him slightly.

"Don't go." Taehyung heard the younger say in a hoarse voice, with a tone like coquettish, "It's very uncomfortable."

After Hearing this, the anger in his heart was estinguished in a n instant, he got up and called the family doctor for someone to come over quickly, the younger was woken up by his actions, and began to feel uncomfortable again. Although the temperature was frightening hot, but kept crying cold.

Taehyung pulled the quilt over him, and Jungkook felt his temperature, with tears on his face, and he burrowed into his arms in a daze.

The younger was buried in his arms and asked in a crying voice unconsciously, "Why does Taehyung hate me?"

The light and fluffy sentence hit the older's heart hard.

When Jungkook woke up in the next morning, It was still still raining outside, and the sky was so foggy that he couldn't tell what time it was.

He slowly stood up and wanted to check the time on his mobile phone. After all, he still had work at night, so he would definitely not be able to go in this situation, so he had to ask for a leave of absence.

Before his hand touched the bedside table, he heard a stren sentence, "Don't move!"

It was only then that Jungkook realized that there were still someone in the room. When he looked up, he saw Taehyung sitting on the small sofa in the room, and holding a laptop in one hand and typing something with other hand.

Jungkook was stunned for a moment, before his hysteria came over and Taehyung's hand typing on the keyboard suddenly stopped, and at the same time there was a very soft voice, "Take out the thermometer."

Then Jungkook took out the thermometer that had been warmed by his body temperature from his armpit.

The light was too dim, probably because Jungkook was still dizzy, he couldn't see the mercury scale on it after looking at it for a long time.

"How many degrees?" Taehyung asked.

Before Jungkook opened his mouth, he realized that his voice was so hoarse, and after speaking twice, he made a very weak voice, "I....I... can't see clearly."

Taehyung raised his eyes and glanced over. Jungkook sat up half propped up on the bed, holding the thermometer in his hand and struggling to identify the numbers on it.

Taehyung's hands kept moving on the keyboard, and it took about half a minute before he stopped his work and came over, took the thermometer from Jungkook's hand, and raised his hand to turn on the lamp on the bedside table.

The clear sight made Jungkook blush a little, thinking that he might really have a bad mind, why didn't he think of turning on the light.

Taehyung glanced at the thermometer and put it on the bedside table, then said, "It's better."

At noon, Taehyung sent someone to bring lunch, but Jungkook still had no appetite, and he was full after eating a little.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook's illness is not good enough to cook, and Taehyung doesn't like outsiders living at home, so Taehyung cooks breakfast in person recently. While the housekeeper aunt Mrs.Lee cooks lunch and dinner.

In the early morning, the younger held a bowl at the dining table and sipped Taehyung's porridge, his heart bubbling with sweetness.

"Thank you hyung, the taste is really good, hyung you are really.....you can do everything." Jungkook said with a pure and harmless smile...his infamous bunny smile.

Taehyung didn't look at him while eating with his head down, and said in a neutral tone, "This is the third time you have said it. I'm neither deaf nor amnesia."

"Yes.... I'm sorry." Jungkook thought he was upset, so he apologized quickly.

Taehyung felt helpless when he saw the younger's head that was lifted instantly. He really didn't understand Jungkook's mental activity and endurance.

He can be unhappy with just a word, and if his tone is fierce, he will cry and apologize.

To be continued

Hey guys......I hope you enjoyed this part. Do vote and comment about this so that I can improve my writing. Bye bye

Happy reading........

Stay safe 💜💜💜💜

I purple you all 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜