✦ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣✦ 15

There is a dessert shop downstairs in the studio. Jungkook likes the desserts in the shop very much, so he bought donuts, small cakes and macarons to go to Taehyung and want him to try it too, coaxing his husband Hope he doesn't get angry.

Due to frequenting this store, Jungkook was teased and asked by the cashier girl when he was shopping, "Ah...Mr.Kim is so proud of himself, is he rushing to meet his partner?"

Jungkook responded with a blushing face, and then walked towards Kim Corps with an umbrella in one hand and a bag from the dessert shop in the other.

It was 7:30 in the evening, the sky had already darkened, and the colourful neon lights on the side of the road were lit up, and pedestrians on the street hurried home under umbrellas.

The rain was not heavy, but it had been raining continuously for several days, resulting in a lot of water on the road, which soaked the edges of Jungkook's shoes. He carefully put the packing bag on his chest to protect it all the way, for fear that it would wet by the rain.

When he arrived at the downstairs of Kim building, Jungkook was embarrassed to go in directly. He stood downstairs and called Taehyung.

He called one but no one answered. Jungkook called again, and this time it took a long time before he was connected.

"You....are you still busy?" Jungkook asked nervously.

"Well, if you have something to say directly, don't keep calling?" The older's tone was very impatient.

Jungkook heard the voice from his side where Taehyung seemed to be walking, thinking that Taehyung would not leave, right? Wouldn't it be a waste of time to run?

Feeling disappointed in his heart, he said listlessly, "It's okay, I just happened to be downstairs in your company and wanted to ask you if you want...."

'Do you want to go home together....'

Before Jungkook finished speaking, he saw a familiar figure, but there was someone else beside the familiar person, walking side by side with Taehyung, and Taehyung's arms was still holding.....by a lady beside him.

Jungkook knew that this lady was the famous actress ——– Irene

Her new TV series is being played by the evening theater, in which she plays the role of an female lead. Recently Jungkook was watching her TV series when he was having dinner. At that time, he lamented that she was really beautiful and her acting skills are particularly good.

When he saw the lady holding Taehyung's arms, Jungkook instantly disliked Irene.

Taehyung also saw the younger standing in the rain with an umbrella. The two of them were separated by about ten meters. He stopped, with the phone still by the ear.

The two looked at each other. Before Taehyung could say anything else, Jungkook cut the call first, glanced at him, then turned and left.

Jungkook's figure appeared thin and lonely in the night's wind and rain.

Looking at the younger, Taehyung felt a strange feeling in his heart. Standing beside him, Irene called him softly, "Taehyung oppa... What's wrong?"

Taehyung came back to his senses and retracted his eyes stopped in the rain then said, "Let's go."

Then they walked towards the parking direction. He was going to attend a charity dinner tonight and also send back Irene to the airport.

Kim Irene was Taehyung's only cousin. Who just came back few days ago from abroad and again going to LA due to some urgent reasons. She didn't attend our Taekook wedding because she was busy that time. So that's why Jungkook doesn't know about her being Taehyung's only cousin.

On the way there, Taehyung sat in the back row with Irene, and he was kept looking out the window, not knowing what he was thinking.

Without saying a word, the air flowing in the car became tense.

Irene glanced at the older, then looked out of the window and said, "Oppa this is not fair!! Why are you sending me there? I didn't even meet with brother-in-law.... you are so mean!! I'm not gonna talk with you!" as she huffed.

Taehyung didn't answer, but still looked out of the window. The younger's hurt eyes in the rain kept flashing in his mind.

After a while, Taehyung took out his mobile phone and called the person over there, "Did you pick up someone today?" the tone is serious and it makes the person over there tremble.

The driver on the other side of the phone wanted to cry, and told the boss everything about the road closure when he encountered a car accident and the conversation between Jungkook and him.

Taehyung was silent for a while after hearing this, and then said calmly, "Call him and asked him where he is, and send him back safely. You don't have to do anything if anything happens."

Irene looked at the older confused, then shrugged it off as she pouted. Then lowered her head and looked out of the window, thinking of something.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook was picked up by the driver at the entrance of  a convenience store, and he was completely drenched in the rain.

Originally, he was holding an umbrella, but just after Jungkook left Taehyung's company for a while, he met an old grandma and her little granddaughter. The two of them were drenched in the rain without an umbrella.

It was the little girl who wanted to go to the bookstore to buy books, but it rained halfway. Her grandma said that she had to go home, but the little girl was a little sad and upset. After hearing this, Jungkook gave them an umbrella.

"Oppa don't you need an umbrella?" The little girl took it in embarrassed, and then asked Jungkook.

Jungkook patted her head and said softly, "No...oppa has superpowers."

After waving goodbye, Jungkook smiled wryly, since he was already like this anyway, why not give the umbrella to others to make them happier.

The tears mixed with the rain, and Jungkook felt that the rain was hitting his eyes, so his eyes hurt so much that he shed tears.

The pain in his heart seemed to be much better after being exposed to the rain, and his mind became sober.

On the way home, Jungkook sat in the back row without saying a word, holding the wet plastic bag in his hands, and his hair was dripping with water, but he didn't care at all.

After sending the person back, the driver asked if the family doctor should come over to had a look. Because the driver was worried sick.

Jungkook shook his head, and sent the driver back with a few words. After the driver left, he was the only one in the house. He turned on the light, and the living room was instantly brightly lit. Jungkook stood in a mess in the bright and tidy home, which seemed particularly abrupt.

Always loving to clean, he just sat on the chair like this, ignoring the mud on his feet and trouser legs to stain the chair cover and carpet.

Jungkook put the bag of desserts on the dining table. The bag was wet from the rain, and his pale hands took them out and put them on the table.

The donuts wete squashed, and the original delicate cake cream was also stuck to the packaging box.

He sat on a chair and picked up a fork to take bite.  Tears fell into his mouth and mixed with the cake.

Really unpalatable, not sweet at all.

He suddenly got up, and threw all the things on the table into a trash can neatly. Then stared at the things inside for a while before returning to the room.

To be continued

Hello everyone.....I hope you enjoyed this part. Plz....do vote and comment so that I can improve my writing. Bye bye

Happy reading.......

Stay safe 💜💜💜💜

I purple you all 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜