✦ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣✦ 41

Fortunately, Everything went smoothly at the subsequent banquet, and no one deliberately made trouble. Taehyung stayed with Jungkook, pouring him water, giving him food, and picking up a napkin to gently wipe the cream on the corner of the younger's mouth.

In the eyes of others, he is simply a filial and good husband, without any outward coldness, and he thoroughly implements the image of a gentle and considerate husband.

Many people said to Jungkook, "I really envy you. I didn't expect a person like Mr. Kim to be considerate. You are so lucky.."

Jungkook would be shy when he heard this words, and his face couldn't help but blush. If he heard a few more words, even the tip of his ears would be red.

The banquet that night didn't end until eleven o'clock in the evening, and all the guests left.

Mr. Kim said that he wanted to discuss things with Taehyung, so the two of them could only live in the Kim family's main mansion that night. There was no doubt that they must sleep in the same room, and close to each other.

Jungkook was very happy to finally be able to sleep with him. He hadn't been sleeping well recently. Because now a days, the older would come home late or stayed at the company. That time the younger was sad...but now it's different.

Taehyung was called to the study by Mr. Kim, saying that he wanted to discuss about the project with him. Jungkook was tired and stayed in the room to rest.

Jungkook was a bit confused about the bed and couldn't fall asleep after taking a shower. He is now in Taehyung's bedroom, this room was used by him when he was teenage. This made the younger very excited and looked at everything in the room with interest.

The book shelf is full of books, all of which Taehyung has read before,  including economic, management, ancient and modern classic from Korea and overseas, and even a firearms encyclopedia.

There were some models of motorcycle, cars, and airplanes on the desk. What caught Jungkook's attention the most was an old photo frame, which was placed on the table.

Driver by curiosity, Jungkook picked it up - on it were Mr. & Mrs. Kim and Taehyung, who were only a few years old. Taehyung were holding a model airplane and smiling happily. Mr. & Mrs. Kim were standing next to him, holding the little Tae's hand, looking at the camera with a gentle smile.

'Hyungie...when he was a child...looks so cute...baby Taetae...'

Jungkook sat on the chair in front of the desk, holding the photo frame and looking at it obsessively. He didn't even notice when Taehyung opened the door and came in.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung's voice sounded suddenly.

Suddenly hearing the older's voice, Jungkook was so frightened that he quickly stood up from his seat and looked at him in panic, still holding the photo frame in his hand.

"Who told you to mess with my things?" Taehyung's voice was cold and the look on his face was not so good.

"Yes.. I'm sorry..." Jungkook quickly apologized and then put the photo frame back to its original position.

Taehyung's eyes moved from the younger's face to the photo. He looked at it for a while, but he turned away and said coldly, "Go to sleep."

Jungkook didn't know why he suddenly returned to his cold demeanor, and he didn't dare to ask, for fear of making the older unhappy, so he just responded obediently.

After turning of the lights.....

Jungkook didn't fall asleep quickly, he felt a little uncomfortable with the bed.