✦ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣✦ 27

Coming to the Jeon family's mansion, different from the splendor of the Kim family's mansion, the Jeon family's villa gives people the feeling of tranquility, comfort, simplicity and elegance.

Jungkook blushed and took the initiative to hold Taehyung's hand after getting off the car. The older's hand was very thick, a little rough, Taehyung's hand was extremely hot, and the heat passed through the place where the skin was close passing it over made the younger's face even redder.

Jungkook's hand was much smaller than that of Taehyung's, and he took the initiative to hold it like a child holding an adult's hand.

Taehyung watched him hide in the soft red hair on the tip of his ear, and somewhere in his heart softened.

Jungkook started talking to Taehyung non-stop from the time he got in and out of the car. This was the first time Taehyung saw the younger being so proactive and talking so much to himself.

"I used to raise turtles in the pond over there, I'll take you to see them later..."

"When I was a child, I climbed up the tree in the garden mischievously, but I accidentally fell down and broke my hand. Joonie hyung took me that time. Later, he was punished by uncle to kneel for a whole day..."

"Sometimes I don't live in this mansion. I only officially lived outside with my parents when I was in junior high school..."

Speaking of this, Jungkook stopped, paused and said, "I have my own separate room in the mansion, on the third floor, but tonight...we may live together tonight....." the younger's voice became softer as he went to the back.

Jungkook couldn't make up his mind, he didn't know if Taehyung would agree or if he would be angry.

The two hadn't really slept together. But now that things are going on, he can't tell his family that he has to live separately.

As early as when he came back, Namjoon already had ordered the maid to make breakfast and soup. Jungkook took Taehyung's hand all the way through the garden and corridor to the living room.

Several old servants greeted Jungkook with a smile. They had watched this child grow up, and they also saw the older beside him for the first time, also greeted Taehyung warmly.

Jungkook stayed up all night, and his appetite was not good. The relaxed mood made him feel tired, and his eyelids began to fight.

Taehyung didn't feel anything. He often worked high-intensity work for a long time, and he would be fine for another two days, but he felt a little distressed seeing Jungkook like this.

After the two of them had breakfast, Jungkook took him back to his room to rest, and the younger was at a loss as soon as the door of the room was closed.

This was the first time they are living in a room, this made him at a loss, not knowing what to say.

"You go to sleep....I will just sleep on the sofa." Jungkook said while helping him with the washing things.

Taehyung was unhappy when he heard the words, walked up to Jungkook, looked at him condescendingly, and asked in a serious tone, "You don't want to stay with me?"

Jungkook immediately shook his head and denied, "No..no... didn't you say you want me to stay away from you?"

"There's so much nonsense, come and sleep." Taehyung didn't talk to him about what happened before, but directly supported the younger's waist, picked up Jungkook and threw him on the bed, and then took of Jungkook's clothes and shoes.

The younger blushed, lying on the bed and looked at him short of breath.

Taehyung took off his coat and turned directly onto the bed. The two of them were so close that Jungkook's heart jumped out of his chest with excitement.