✦ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣✦ 10

"Have you been waiting long?" Jungkook trotted over and asked.

Taehyung withdraw his eyes and said lightly, "No." Then he took Jungkook's hand, and they were a loving couple in front of outsiders.

However, Jungkook blushed because of his actions. The elder's hands were generous and hot, and his little hands were held in the palm of Taehyung, which made the younger feel very at ease and warm.

They came early, Jungkook seldom participated in such occasions at home.

So now Jungkook is a little nervous, he is afraid that he will embarrass Taehyung.

The two of them attracted everyone's attention as soon as the appeared on the stage. The only heir of the Kim and the only CEO of the Kim Corps led a cute boy and gently followed the younger's footsteps, bowing his head and reminding him gently when they were steps.

Jungkook was still nervous after being stared at by so many eyes. Taehyung held him and felt his palms sweat a little. He leaned into Jungkook's ear and asked distractedly, "Are you hungry?"

Jungkook nodded, subconsciously holding Taehyung's hand tightly. Taehyung led him to a corner and said, "You can eat something here first. I'll go over there to say hello."

Then he told Jungkook to stay here and not run around, he would come back soon. Jungkook obediently sat in the corner and ate food, but his eyes followed Taehyung's back until he couldn’t see him.

There were many people present, but none of them were as dazzling as Taehyung. Jungkook wondered why he was so good-looking and outstanding?

Jungkook keep smiling slightly. But he didn’t know that he was the more dazzling one.The innocent and harmless bunny boy didn’t know that he was being targeted by others.

There were more and more people at the dinner party, Jungkook was sitting in the corner and bored. Then he looked for Taehyung in the crowd.

At this moment, a charming and beautiful lady suddenly appeared in front of him with a glass of red wine, and asked with a smile, "Are looking for Mr.Kim?"

The woman sat directly on the seat next to Jungkook and asked, "How did you hook up with Mr.Kim?"

"Ah?" Jungkook didn’t understand what she meant when he heard her say that suddenly.

"Stop pretending, and tell me the truth." the lady said.

This lady is called Choi heyon. She is a new ambassador of kim Corps. She is very popular for her good looking and  charming personality.

Not long ago, she just confessed to Taehyung about her feelings towards him but guess what happened. She got rejected directly. She also heard that Taehyung got married to the only heir of Jeon.

Therefore, she felt that Jungkook must have crawled out from someone. When she was burning with jealousy, she saw this person was sitting alone. After seeing Jungkook as an order, she couldn’t help but wanted to teach him a lesson.

"No....I think you misunderstood, may I ask you...." Jungkook said softly but Heyon interrupted before he finished speaking.

"Still saying no, don't think that I don't know whatever you have done to get him. But still I wanna know. You are so beautiful that even I am tempted. Where did you come from? What method did you use? Tell me... I also study." Heyon continued talking unrelentingly.

"I'm not...I-i-i will go first." Jungkook saw that her speech was very unpleasant, and he had never met such a person. He only thought that this person is really good at talking and obviously wanted to find fault, so he didn't want to talk to her. She pestered him a lot, and he still wanted to find Taehyung.

"Where are you going? What are pretending to be? It seems that Mr.Kim's taste really changed after he got married, and he actually likes you." Heyon said.

( A/N: Such a bish... Leave my kookie 💀😤 )

She pulled Jungkook back and refused to let him go gnashing her teeth full of jealousy and said, "Just because you are beautiful and have privileged... Why?"

Jungkook was about to leave, but suddenly Heyon grabbed him, and the red wine in heyon's hand was poured on Jungkook's white shirt while the two were tugging.

"You!!" Jungkook looked at her who was smiling smugly in front in him, and was angry that he broke free from her and ran to the bathroom in embarrassment.

Jungkook stood in front of the sink, and wiped his clothes with red eyes. The white shirt was soaked in red wine and couldn't be wiped off. And he was thinking about what the woman said just now. Do I deserve it?

I'm really useless. How can she says that I married to Taehyung in a serious way. I should be angry but at the end, I was redden on the head by her. Jungkook thought and wiped his clothes fiercely while crying.

Jungkook was sad with his head down, he didn't notice someone approaching behind him at all. The man suddenly wrapped his arms around his waist, leaned into his ear smelling of alcohol and said, "Little beauty, whoever came with you doesn't want you anymore?"

The man in his thirties with greasy noddles like hair said to Jungkook in a provocative tone.

"Ahh!!" Jungkook was taken a back, feeling so disgusted in his heart, he quickly pushed the man away and wanted to run out, but the man grabbed his arms and the bathroom door was locked!!

There is too much difference in physique between him and the man. Even though the other party is drunk. Jungkook is far from his opponent. 

"You... What are you doing?...Who are are you?...please let me go!!" Jungkook was forced to back away, tears of fear falling down as he shouted.

Seeing the boy crying, looking scared and pitiful, made the man's desire even stronger, then the man said, "I'm here to love you baby boy."

"Go away... Do you know who I'm with?" Jungkook said loudly in horror his wretched and disgusting  appearance.

"I know...Is not it Mr.Kim? I thought Kim always changed his taste and brought a little boy to play, but I didn't expect to see you being left behind in a blink of an eye." The man smiled wretchedly and stretched out his hand to grab him.

"Go away." Jungkook grabbed the small potted plant placed on the sink, as if you dared to come over, I will smashed you.

"Hey, I can't tell... But you still have a hot temper." The man laughed even more obscenely, and the hot alcohol that spewed out while speaking made Jungkook want to vomit.

"Aren't you afraid?" Jungkook said tremblingly, he was really scared, he had never encountered such a thing, but he knew that the man in front of him wanted to violate him.

"I'm afraid? What I'm afraid of? I'm an ordinance in city Seoul. I'm giving you face by seeing you. I was sitting next to you just now. I can hear the conversation between you and the lady clearly. So the big deal is to make me happy. You can set the price later as much as you want." The man shouted impatiently.

"No, leave me... go away...my family will not let you go." Jungkook was forced by him to the wall with nowhere to go, and his whole body was trembling visibly.

"Oh, I'm really scared. Ah don't let me go." the man thought it was very funny. What can you, a little boy do to me? Then he reached out to grab Jungkook

Jungkook threw the small potted plant in his hand and hit the man, and then wanted to run out.

To be continued

Hello everyone, I hope you liked this part. Do comment about this. So I can improve my writing.

Taehyung come fast and save our baby kookie 😢 Anyway guys don't worry Taehyung will come soon to save koo...from this demon

Happy reading.....

Stay safe💜💜💜

I purple you all💜💜💜💜💜💜