✦ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣✦ 44

The LA's project has reached a critical point, and the final results will be announced tomorrow, but Taehyung postponed his afternoon work, cleared out the shopping mall invested by Taehyung, and took Jungkook to pick out gifts.

The younger was just jealous and had a quarrel with Taehyung last night. In fact, he regretted it the moment he returned to the room. Fortunately, Taehyung came to find him, otherwise the younger would have cried. Stayed up all night.

Unexpectedly, Jungkook felt embarrassed again after Taehyung really gave up work for himself, "Why.... haven't you very busy recently? Why...?"

"My baby asked for a gift last night, and I said I would bring him to buy it today. What do you want? Just go and buy it." Taehyung held his hand and said.

"I actually don't have anything to buy." The younger blushed in embarrassment. What he said was the truth. Even when he was having trouble with Taehyung, the older had never been short of food, clothing, housing and transportation for him. Everything was the most important thing. Ok.

Jungkook's clothes are all designed and customised by specialized designers. Since he was a child, he has not been sensitive to these things and prices at all.

The younger just feels that the styles of the clothes are what he likes and they are very comfortable to wear. He has no idea that all his usual clothes cost more than six figures.

Taehyung suddenly brought him to the mall. Although he was happy, he really had nothing to buy.

"If you don't know what to buy, just think about it and follow me first." Taehyung said.

Taehyung took the younger's hand and led him directly into a jewelry store. The clerk stood there with a smile and was ready. When he saw the person coming, he greeted the person gently and professionally.

"Take out the newest ring in the store."

The clerk responded respectfully wearing white velvet gloves. Jungkook stood beside Taehyung and asked, "Why are you buying a ring? Don't you already have one? Can't you just bring it back when you go back?"

Taehyung looked down at the necklace in the glass cabinet, looking down on it at all, and said calmly, "No, I wanna buy it again."

This is about family status and the older's principle.

Although Jungkook said no, Taehyung still wanted to buy some things with him. To be fair, he felt quite guilty. Jungkook was so good. He didn't usually make noises and make trouble, and he would not make demands of himself. He was sensible. It makes people feel a little distressed.

But since tomorrow is the day when the winning bid will be determined, the two of them didn't even have time to eat dinner before Taehyung received a call from the company, so they could only arrange for a driver to take him back first.

After walking out of the mall, the two of them held rings on their hands with their fingers clasped tightly. Jungkook's smile hadn't stopped since just now, and he kept touching the ring on his finger with his fingers, feeling particularly happy and sweet.

"The company has something to do, so I can't accompany you. If I don't come back tonight, you should go to bed first and don't wait for me." said Taehyung.

Jungkook nodded obediently, Taehyung had no time to wait for the driver to come and pick up the younger and had to leave first, so he could only let Jungkook sit in the cafe inside and wait.

When the older left, he touched the earlobe of the younger and said with a smile, "I really should let you learn to drive. It will be more convenient if you can drive yourself."