✦ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣✦ 21

⚠️ Mature content ⚠️

        Please ignore this chapter if      you are uncomfortable (⁠^⁠^⁠)

—————————

"Is he really this innocent?"

"Suck it." Taehyung demand as the younger wasted no time to take his long veiny fingers inside his mouth, wetting it with his saliva.

"Good boy." Taehyung praised and Jungkook's cheeks reddened. Jungkook chokes when Taehyung added another finger and pushed it more inside of the younger's wet and warm mouth.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung with teary eyes as he was sucking Taehyung's long fingers like a good obedient puppy.

Taehyung cursed seeing the boy sucking his fingers so well, only by sucking his fingers he felt like this, he wonders how it will feel when those soft pink lips would be around his hard cock.

Taehyung spread the younger's legs wide open revealing the clenching pink hole of his. His hands let's go of the younger's leg as he gives Jungkook's inner thighs some squeeze before rubbing his middle finger against the younger's hole.

Jungkook desperately pulled his legs closer which made Taehyung to remove his hand from his hole to hold back his leg.

"Don't pulled your legs together. Keep them spread." Taehyung ordered as his voice deepened, Jungkook got no choice but to obey him.

Muffled moans can be heard by Taehyung as he was softly rubbing his middle finger against the younger's desperate hole while fucking his mouth with four long fingers of his.

The room wasn't bright but little sources of lights coming from outside was more than enough for Taehyung to see Jungkook's every reaction. He never left his eyes from Jungkook, noticing every single reaction of his.

How he tightly squeezes his eyes when ever Taehyung slightly push his middle finger inside him, how his eyes waters up whenever Taehyung push his fingers more deeper in his mouth. Jungkook was already a mess.

"Such a good boy." Taehyung whispered as he hovers over the younger boy.

He slowly pulled out all of his four fingers from the younger's more which was enough wet by now. He placed a wet kiss on his lips.

A high pitched moan left Jungkook's mouth when Taehyung pushed his middle finger inside Jungkook's hole as it clenched around his finger.

Jungkook's hands made their way to hold Taehyung's hand trembling, trying to remove it. But the older watched the younger crying under him.

Taehyung pulled out his fingers as the younger heavily breathed in relief thinking it was finished but his eyes widened and screamed out when Taehyung pushed two fingers together inside him this time.

He grasped Taehyung's bicep digging his nails into his flesh as Taehyung kept on thrusting his fingers in and out.

"H-hruts—ugh!!" Jungkook couldn't even speak properly because Taehyung was pushing his fingers more deeper, stretching him.

"What baby bun?" Taehyung asks, looking at the boy with such gaze as if he was a predator and the boy beneath him was his prey.